Yay we finally found out....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
BOY!!!!!!!!!!

We are so Thrilled its a lil boy... Now just more waiting til he actually gets here.... I just couldn't resist telling you guys...

We already have a name picked out too... James Ryan Rayner

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh a BIG congrat's to you guy's, how exciting. SHOPPING!!!!!!!! Hee, hee..... I love his name, I gave my son the name James so I'm partial, CONGRATS again !!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

How exciting Congrats to both of you well ok all 3 of you
default_smile.png

Congrats, I have a boy almost 18months old now, don't know where the time has gone (but we couldn't call him James as it's our surname ha ha).

Congrats! I think it was easier to raise my son that daughter. Boys are usually straight forward! The mistake I made is telling my daughter to watch my son and keep him safe. And to this DAY she still thinks she can tell him what to do!!!! And she is 21 and he 18. HaHa! You can imagine how that goes over!

Congrats again!

Congrats! I am sure you will have lots of fun with your little James.
default_smile.png
I like the name too since it is my dad's name.

Awww Thanks everyone... Hard to believe Lexi's going to be a big sister though.... We are partial to James as well since its Aaron's middle name and my grandpa's name... I can't wait to start shopping though
default_smile.png

Yay

YEY!!! You're a brat though
default_smile.png
You didn't tell me that when we talked earlier!!!! Congrats hun! You'll love having a boy!

Congrats... Boys are so much fun. I have 2 under 3.. Great name - my youngest sons middle name is Ryan and his cousin born a month or so earlier is James.

Thank you...We are getting antsy thinking about what decorate his crib and stuff in... We are thinking nautical type thing...
default_smile.png
Sure wish we had a talented blanket maker on here... LOL

Congrats! My son is 2.5 years old. Time flies! But they are definately much easier. Throw them out with sticks, mud and dogs and they are happy as a peach!
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
Congrats!!!!

We are also having a boy in 17 days, and ours is also a James. But his name will be

James Cash McAllister and we are going to call him Cash.

Have you picked out your bedding set yet????

Heidi

Latest posts

Back