YAY I'm so proud

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Glen

Reaction score
I'm on cloud 9
default_new_multi.gif
Highpoints have been posted and I checked and my boy Highnoon Dj came 2nd in stallion 2yrs and over in New Zealand I am so chuffed, I just cant believe it and my other boy Taz who is my first horse with my stud name came 6th in multi colour just so cool it is only my second year showing minis and this season just finished so great
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
at nationals Dj won National Grand Champion junior stallion and now he has came 2nd in his high points for the year WOW cant believe it just go's to show lots of hard work pays off, Sorry for babling just had to tell people who would understand how I feel. What agreat end to a show season.
default_488.gif

This pic is Dj quite an old pic he has matured a bit since this pic was taken he looks much better now.

DJwaikatoshowdoublechampstallionbod.jpg

me and Dj waiting for our turn in the ring

DJwaikatoshowdoublechampstallionSma.jpg

and this is taz I just sold him and he is going to be trained for harness

scan0001Small.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my excitment

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! That's a whole lot of good news to be proud of -- way to go
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Congratulations! I'm new to showing (even newer than you
default_smile.png
)and I have to say it is pretty exciting to have other people (judges) tell you you are NOT barn blind and your horses really are good looking. :D He is a handsome guy, I love silver.

Great job, big congratulations!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Dj is awesome. Congratulations on your wins. What a great job. You should be so proud of yourself and your minis.

Congrats Emma. I just checked out the results. My mare won her divison for the second year in a row and is fifth overall halter horse - not too bad of half a seasons results as she was Cat A before christmas. The my clients horses had a great run all placing well with their horses. Well done to all out there who placed it is no easy task here as Nationals and Regional Showcase shows carry the big points
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee thanks guys I really appreciate it means alot.

Victoria ; I seen your results to and you did fantastic well done, I'm glad i went down to palmy now it was worth the long trip for the points lol I'll have to remind my parents and husband that because I'm planning and starting to save for the nationals in christchurch next year haha I'm glad we no people down there where we can stay on the way, I'm also really looking forward to meeting you soon when I have my house sorted out down hear after our move.

Yep getting to the big shows makes a difference, however the triple a being in waikato next year will keep me in the north island. You will have great time in Christchuch I did a seminar a few years back down there and stayed at Chigwell. Had a great time.

Latest posts

Back