Yay! Finally setup my Photography Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
I've always been passionate with photography. Horses being my main speciality. Took a lot of photos of my own horses, and slowly branched out to the 1 mini show nearby me. Last year I started attending clinics under a equine photographer, and its just been moving forward from there. I have over 10s of thousands of pictures. So It's finally come to a point where I need to branch out more and start showing what I'm capable of. I still have a lot to learn in the photography field, but having only owned my dslr camera for 2 years now I feel like i'm moving in the right direction.

I would love everyones opinions, not just on the site, but the photography as well. I"m purely self tought on everything I do.

Fredericks Photography

default_thumbup.gif
Great pics and I love your website. Very nice

Loved the pictures and loved the photos! They were all awesome. Keep up the spectacular work!
default_aktion033.gif

Dan.

You have so much talent! I also do some photography, but yours are amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Everyone. You have no idea how great it makes me feel to hear your lovely comments. I tend to not give myself the credit I deserve and doubt what I'm capable of, so its really nice having people say such wonderful things.

You have so much talent! I also do some photography, but yours are amazing!
Thank you Taylor, its very rewarding isnt it!

Amazing photos! Love the one on your home page of the giraffe! And I like the set up of your website also. Looks like you are definitely going places with photograpy!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back