YAHOOO!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]YAHOOO!! I finally got my blue eyed ivory jack that I have been wanting for awhile. Hes a cutie, hes 3 yrs old and 32". We just got home tonight with him and he made himself comfy right away. Hes in the barn, and about 6 stalls away from everyone else, but I am watching him on the camera and he seems very content. You all will get to meet Casper tomorrow in his picture....probably lots of them! Going to do the happy dance now! :cheeky-smiley-006: :488: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :488: BTY~~ Teri, we are not doing a post on the pink "donkey" ! NO~ NOT~ EVER! Corinne[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]congrats Corinne :aktion033: . he is very handsome! your girls are giong to love him! and Teri no need for a contest...thanks for the picture
default_unsure.png
: ...you win, i will send you a prize... :bgrin Nikki
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of you rnew guy!!!!!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Ivories!!!!!!!

Now you need some Ivory Jennets, Or some ivory carriers!!!!!lol
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back