YAHOOO----

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
but I'm not saying who's :bgrin
default_wub.png
: : :eek: : but she is a happy camper about the birth! :bgrin I am sure she will tell us all about "baby" tomorrow. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATS!!! (you know who you are :bgrin ) Corinne

I'll play-- :bgrin -if you look out your back patio door do you see her?
default_rolleyes.gif
: Has she been in your pasture abot 1 year now? :lol: Come on, this isnt fair, and I was just over by you. SPLL THE BEANS.

SORRY :bgrin :bgrin just cant spill the beans :lol: and PlumLovin, your WAYYYYYYYYY off...its not one of mine! Corinne

OMG...is it NIKKI'S :aktion033:

OMG...is it Julie's :aktion033:

Oh my...what a teeze...

Oh, and I just remembered...Marnie has one coming soon too :aktion033:

**Can't wait to hear the announcement :aktion033: :lol:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, GOODY!! Somebody's a new Mommy? How exciting!!!
default_yes.gif
: Can't wait to see the new little long ears! :aktion033: Shannon :bgrin
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, GOODY!! Somebody's a new Mommy? How exciting!!!
default_yes.gif
: Can't wait to see the new little long ears! :aktion033: Shannon :bgrin
[/SIZE]

Me, too! Me, too!

Oh, and Shannon, who's the little darling in your avatar, I just love that picture.

Hey everyone, it's EVIE! And it truely is a miracle baby! Just thank heaven, we were both home, his head was twisted and he'd never have came out alone. Evie is only 31" tall and is only 3, to young to foal anyway, I bought her bred and his head was totally bent and his nose was pushing against her butt hole very hard, it was not easy to get him out. I've never seen one born like this in all the mini horses that I'd ever foaled out. Poor Nate had gotten a cortisone shot in his shoulder yesterday but had to pull so hard, now his shoulder is really sore. But he is out, he looks black. I have to leave early in the morning for a new job but will take pictures when I get home in the afternoon, he looks black with no white. I've been watching him on camera, it looks like he's one of these babies that doesn't know they can lay down, I'll have to visit him on my way out and show him how to lay, I feel sorry for these babies that just stand and stand, goofy little kids. Anyway, Evie did it, she's a new mom, excepting the baby well too. Big congrats to Evie!

Edited to add, I went down to show him he could lie down, just sat with him, stroking him, did this a couple times and it must have worked, I just saw him lay down and he ever stretched out, that was good to see. He has very long hair, mother nature must have known he was coming out into the cold. I don't know why people breed this late, I'm not breeding any of these jennys back until spring, burrrr, to cold. I sure wish I didn't need to run off to work shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: WOW and yes you were very lucky you were home - can't wait to see his picture!

I can't remember...did Evie have a big bag? Grace is huge and as of yet has very small boobies
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Yeah Evie! :aktion033: :aktion033: I'm SO glad you guys were there for BOTH of them!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: I absolutely can't wait to see the pictures of him... Any name ideas yet?? ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) to Evie and babe!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

Chanda, my avatar is our only (quarter) horse baby born out here this year. His name is ACE, out of Blackjack and Belle. You know, digital cameras are so wonderful. I took so many pictures of him one day and one of them happened to be when he was licking his lips and I just though it was cute 'cause it looked like he was sticking his tongue out...lol

Shannon :bgrin

I am so happy everything went well
default_yes.gif
:

That is so scary...so many things could have gone wrong.

Can't wait to see pics of that "Black" beauty :aktion033:

Congratulations!!! Teri

Such terrific news! Another wee one for our forum herd
default_wub.png
:

Congrats Evie! & Happy Birthday to your baby.

Name??? Pics????

We're a'waiting
default_yes.gif
:

Sandy

Chanda, my avatar is our only (quarter) horse baby born out here this year. His name is ACE, out of Blackjack and Belle. You know, digital cameras are so wonderful. I took so many pictures of him one day and one of them happened to be when he was licking his lips and I just though it was cute 'cause it looked like he was sticking his tongue out...lol

Shannon :bgrin [/size][/font]
Thought he looks like a QH. Handsome boy and love that picture. Yes, digitals are wonderful; 20 pictures to get one or two good ones and no prints wasted.
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back