yahoo my fave guy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
Only have this pix of him in his halter class he looked great the big fairy that he is
default_biggrin.png
our other stallion Rowdy also got the Reserve Canadian National ribbon. Doesn't mean a heck of a lot only l think 3 or 4 in the stallion classes so still don't know if my fave poop head is any good. All the halter classes were real small performance classes were big which was nice...but his title came with a pair of clippers so l guess it was worth the class. He did manage to win both the judges choice ribbons at the end of the show so at least they liked him because if l was a judge l would have done the same.
default_rolleyes.gif
He was in a CP class of about 12 and didn't place under one judge but the other one gave him a fourth so that was kind of nice seeing as it was his first time driving in public and l said l would be happy as long as he placed. Maybe next year with more time and miles he'll improve.

here he is
default_biggrin.png

calgary2008001.jpg

calgary2008098.jpg

Rowdy the other stallion who also ran into both judges in gamblers choice obstacle bad boy
default_unsure.png
...wasn't his fault a front ring got caught on a shaft coming out of a sharp turn heading straight for the judges standing by the wall where he did come to a stop. No judge or the horse was hurt at least.

rowdycalgary08.jpg

default_laugh.png
I personally love Catman
default_wub.png
. He's such a gorgeous boy and he just seems to get better all the time. Oh and Rowdy running into the judges was good for a laugh once we all figured out what went wrong.

The judges had wonderful things to say about him in judges choice, not sure I've ever seen the judges pick the same horse before! I probably would've picked him too, we were all cheering for him in Supreme too!

I forgot to add that my mom almost teared up when Catman got his judges choice ribbons....don't tell her I told you... lol.

Geeee you know l feel so bad l missed that class l left to drive home early Tuesday morning so l didn't get to see any classes on the last day. But l'm happy with and for him...the giant fairy and some days pain in the butt
default_biggrin.png
His breeder is very happy with how he's been coming along.... Now if he would only drive from the rear and not go over jumps like a girl...awww well he's loved for himself faults and all.
default_smile.png

See, I think going over jumps like a girl sounds like he'd win in hunter!! You should enter ... besides, I think I need to see this!!

Back