YAHOO---FINALLY....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Finally I can be added to the foaling list! I always breed for May-June foals, because we can never be too sure of our weather, and since we live in northern Wisconsin, it can be pretty cold out in April. But finally this past Tuesday, we started with foaling. THe filly fairy made her appearance at 12:20am, and again at 6:10 am. We have a beautiful tiny POSSIBLE smokey cream, (still not sure on the color) and a black/white. I will post pictures later. I have another 7 of our own to foal out, and I sure am hoping the filly fairy sticks around for a bit. Pictures later. Corinne

Great news!! Hope all is going well and can't wait to see pictures too!!

Congrats!

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations again Corinne! They are both beautiful filly's! [/SIZE]

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations on the new baby! Thats wonderful. Still waiting here![/SIZE]

Lyn

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Corinne!!

NOW Where are those pictures. I have already seen a picture of Chantilly Lace and she is just adorable!!!

I also love that name!!

Oh Corrine, that's great, now where's the pics!!! :aktion033:

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to get the pics on tomorrow, wouldnt you know it--just when I NEED my camera, the battery goes dead and I dont have a spare, and Wal-Mart was out of them!! DANG! Corinne

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back