Xpress goes HOF!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
In the 2009 show season MiLo Acres Training Centre showed BuckOns Xpress Male to his halter HOF and took him to Nationals where he went Top 4 in the Pleasure Stake. Xpress, onwed by Sweetdreams Minis, took the 2010 year off to relax and be a daddy and came back out for this year. We have been showing him only in driving and he has had a great season! He will be heading to Tulsa to finish his year off with his HOF already tucked under his belt!!! I am soooo pleased with this little guy and looking forward to having some fun at Nationals with him.

Xpressdrive.jpg

As I said on FB, it is a very Bitter Sweet Congratulations. I know that Joy and I (along with many others) will miss seeing Xpress. Are you sure Nancy doesn't want to finish any more HOF's on him?
default_wink.png
You are a wonderful trainer, and it shows. Congratulations on a great year!

Congratulations!!! You did an awesome job with him. I will miss having him around, too. I agree with Desi, maybe he will have to see how he like Country Pleasure.
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone! I really am going to miss having Xpress along in the trailer but I am pretty sure Nancy has plans for some of his get to show in the coming years so just might have a little part of him to love and show
default_yes.gif
Don't worry Des, Joy may be a little put out at first but I am sure the lil trollop will fall head over heels with whatever 5 legged creature is on the trailer and forget Xpress in a trice!
default_biggrin.png
Hey! Next year she will have Establo Radiant to charm!!!

Congratulations to a great horse, owner and a wonderful trainer!!

I hope we get to visit again this year Lori.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back