X-pel Natural organic dewormer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
A man from Equine Industries called today and gave me info on this natural organic herbal dewormer.

It sounds like it would be worth a try and there is a special on right now. I ordered from him using paypal - I asked a lot of questions and he had good, knowledgeable answers. My husband is having a fit and thinks I have been taken.

Has anyone had any experience with this product - good or bad?

Hey Donna I couldn't find anything like that in a Google Search.

They just called you on the phone?

I hope you didn't get scammed.

If you did, I"ll go beat 'em up for ya
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif

I got a call from him last week, I'm flat broke for extras right now, so didn't order. If it works as good as he claims, then it sounds like a really good product.

Ok, so I was curious, and did a reverse look-up of the number he gave me on Whitepages.com... The number is from New York state. [Dial-up sucks, as I kept locking up, so gave up.]

I got a call from them this week too. The caller "claimed" I had checked an Interest box for info on it. Hmmmmm, don't recall doing that..........I hung up on him before he finished his speel. I HATE solicitation calls, especially on my cell phone.....since we ARE on the "do not call" list.
default_wacko.png

Update-Thanks for the input, I did call and cancel - they said they had already sent the dewormer out - the next morning they called back and said they would reclaim from UPS and would refund my money.

Today I received an email saying the entire amount was back in my paypal account.

I want to think they were legitimate but there were tooooo many unanswered questions.

I will say that they were very cordial and good to work with - I am just so glad to get my $$$ back.

This guy calls me every year with the same story saying that I showed an interest in his product. I don't think so!!! Told him to quite calling me and he just hung up!! I hate solicitors that lie.

I had a horse trainer friend who used a herbal wormer for humans on herself a few years ago...she almost died at what came out and she felt great and had no idea she had worms...and worms and worms and......
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back