wow

• Thread starter Lightning crest farm
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lightning crest farm

WOW i can't believe i actually got the pics on:) Can someone play around with these pictures and the ones on my website and edit them?

IMAG004.JPG

photo_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
wow that looks great can any one do one of alamos showys Y not me? here are pics of him... their are more on website, my computor won't let me get them off my website.

If anyone wants to fiddle around with my pics from my website i would love it... and maybe you can post it,once done
default_biggrin.png

photo_thumb.jpg

mail_1.jpeg

mail_2.jpeg

Do you happen to have larger versons of the pictures. Those thumbnails take me to small pictures. The ones on your website don't allow for right clicking and if I print screened it would really loose the quality of the pictures.

Do you happen to have larger versons of the pictures. Those thumbnails take me to small pictures. The ones on your website don't allow for right clicking and if I print screened it would really loose the quality of the pictures.
no sorry

any one else want to give it a shot making collages off my horses the more the better!

Latest posts

Back