WOW WOW So wonderful!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I'm sorry that something with the forum will now not let me paste anything (or add photos) anymore. I wanted to post this all here, but since it won't let me, I put what I wanted to say on a webpage. Typing a link URL is easier than writing it then typing it all down here LOL!

I want to share this with you. It made me cry a lot. Brought home again just how wonderful and HEALING minis are!

PLEASE READ!!!
default_yes.gif
http://www.rokominis.com/website1_015.htm

The lady that wrote it will soon be a member here as she signed up to join us here at LB!
default_thumbup.gif

I bawled and bawled. Her words swelled my heart with huge happiness!

The power of a tiny 24" mini colt!
default_wub.png
I know my baby is going to be loved his whole life!

That's the most touching thing I've ever read! We all know you're an angel, Robin, but we forget not all mini folks are on LB, so they don't know. This lady sure does now! You just earned another jewel in your crown!
default_hypocrite.gif

I treat all people the same
default_smile.png
Elise is lovely and was so sweet. I knew Sam has high functioning autism but I didn't know any of the rest. So what she wrote (which is for my reference pg) was SO powerful. We all know minis are magical but some times we forget just how much after we've had them a long while.

The daughter Sam *felt* him too. Elise had just bought him (which was a secret birthday surprise) when the next AM Sam said she'd had a dream that she had a black horse, but it was only the size of a dog! Blew us away!!!

So I sent a letter to Sam along with his coggins, a letter as was written by the colt saying he has come to be her friend etc and that he visited her in a dream
default_smile.png

What a beautiful story, and as you say tearjerking! And it is thanks to you Robin that this miracle has happened.

Amazing story, truly what minis are all about!

There is amazing power in these little furry packages. The very first mini foal we produced bonded with a child with Downs Syndrome. She was certified as his service animal when she was only 7 months old. He wouldn't go to sleep for more than a few minutes at a time so the parents slept in shifts. The first night they had Hannah he slept through the night for the first time. She is now 4 yrs old and sleeps with him every night still.

Wow, I cried. So wonderful and amazing what a little horse has done for that family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing that wonderful story!! None of it surprises me at all, knowing Robin (from LB) and of course knowing the magic of minis.

Wow. Real tears here! What a wonderful story. And you are a wonderful person for your patience. I was told the world of Mini's was an amazing place, good to see it's true!

Such a wonderful story, and yes, it made me cry too. As the mother of a daughter with one of the autism spectrum disorders, I recognize the heart break that mother has struggled with over the years with a child who couldn't express her love thro physical contact like hugs or accept it easily from her mother. We also started with minis because our daughter loved horses and was not able to stay safe with the full sized ones. We always had animals even when she was very young and I firmly believe that her ability to share her affection for us and others she cares for comes from the time she spent with the dogs and horses (and one of her favourites- pigs lol) when she was little. Animal therapy is a wonderful thing.

Just wondering if the colt is that lovely Pooka son listed on your for sale page? I am so in love with him that I go look at his picture all the time. If I were buying I'd sure be trying to figure out how to get him here.

It wasn't me. It was Elise and the colt that made her happy. It was her mother's love and mini magic! Elise was one of the easiest I've ever dealt with! I don't take credit for this story. It was so beautiful how much one little colt brought so much joy that I wanted to share.

default_yes.gif

No it's not Pooka's son, it was Nort's tiny son that has a star and snip. He's still on my foal page if you want to see him
default_smile.png

I still have Pooka's son.

That was WONDERFUL to read!!!!!!!!!

And Robin, it's just like you to not take any credit. I think that all those other breeders were meant to not work out, because she was meant to find YOU.

A good breeder makes ALL the difference. John and Jennifer at Indian Peaks are the reason our horses are so well grounded. Good on ya! Well done.

Latest posts

Back