WOW Who is checking out the White Tail auction?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
Great line up, mares with foals! I love that OC baby. OC has put some awesome foals on the ground. WT foals are so sweet and people friendly. I think they have an awesome breeding program and their stallion row is loaded with some great producing sires. That little black and white pinto is so nice. Some really nice mares with foal at side. Looks like a great sale. I'll be watching and working on the Hubby to let me add one more to my herd! Lol. Did you see there's only 3 reserves and low starting bids. Looks like the BTU son is already being bid on. Anybody else bidding? And Good luck!

I'm drooling and trying to figure how to convince my husband I need just *one* more horse. My two favorite foals from 2011 and one from 2010 are up there!!!

They have very nice horses. People are going to get some great additions to their herds!

Well looks like someone is bidding on my horse! Anyone here bidding? I love the White Tail website, lots of the foals have videos you can see on the 2011 foal page. Oh gosh how am I going to talk my husband into another horse? :D

Maxi's Minis, were you able to bid on the horse you wanted? Anyone purchase any of the minis? They were gorgeous.

Really nice well bred horses.I am so sorry for the breeders that bids were so low.All buyers got some incredible quality at a great bargain.Guess it is just a sign of our crappy economy.I am no longer breeding, showing, or buying, but if I were I would have been bidding like crazy.Definitely show quality horses with great pedigrees.

love their horses but I dont want to look . it will kill me to see all the bargains lol

Latest posts

Back