wow, this one's teen tiny!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute video!! I think that his head looks a little big. But it is a cute video. Thanks for sharing it.

Even though it is on a public news site, I don't feel comfortable discussing this without the owner/ breeder here. I think they are members??

I think its just the angle of the camera and the coloring on his head, I think he looks most every mini baby posted on the board. Very cute.

What a doll he is!! I'm not sure if Larry or Judy of Tiz miniatures is a board member or not..but I want to congrat. them on a handsome little man!!

Well.....all I get when I try to watch the video, is a political advertisement for John Lynch!
default_sad.png

Well.....all I get when I try to watch the video, is a political advertisement for John Lynch!
default_sad.png
Dona, once the Lynch thing is over the mini clip comes on. All these clips seem to have some sort of advertisements these days.

Carol

He is adorable I cant wait to see how he matures!!! and Dona you have to watch the Lynch ad and the vid will follow right after it.

I think he is the sweetest little mini, I have seen.

I think it is just the way the video is taken... which makes his

head look to big.. he is adorable... love the legs and neck.. for mini mini

Saw the video on Headline News this morning, my in-laws called before 7AM to tell me about it. Very cute.

It is amazing to see one so tiny! I'm also excited to see how he matures!

wub.gif
congrats to the owners. he is a handsome guy.

Who is his sire?

I think he is a keeper for sure
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys.....I was a little more patient this time & saw the video.
default_rolleyes.gif
He is absolutely adorable & looks very much like a normal miniature foal. Just precious! Wonder how tall the parents are?

Oh my gosh, he is the most adorable baby!!!!!!!would love to see him in person!
wub.gif

I visited him this weekend and I can tell you he is just perfect!! Not dwarfy whatsoever!! The video and his face markings make his head look bigger but it's not that way in real life!! He is the cutest thing ever!! Can't wait to see how big he will actually get!!

Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ran on the local news here tonight...very cute! I think the smallest foal we've had was something like 12 pounds, double the size of this one and still seemed very small.

Jan

He was put out there for public comment when he was put on the news. IMO his head is a bit large. Not massively large. I think he may be a minimal dwarf. I had a minimal dwarf that was super cute and super sweet. No, I would not have used him for breeding. But that doesn't effect how much you love them. It may affect how much money you can get out of him. They also mentioned Thumbalina. The last clip I saw of that poor horse I would have walked around her pen slapping people. She kept charging the fence of her little round cage where kids were poking and jabbing at her. Just because they are small does that mean they have to be part of a freak show?

Latest posts

Back