Wow this foal gave me a scare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meavey

Reaction score
Dance wasn´t due till the 24th but when I put her out yesterday her bag was quite full, so I thought tonight you wil get the equipage on.

Well I thought wrong!

She gave birth outside and somehow, the filly got/was born under the gate and walked in a ditch, quite deep with water and mudd.

THANK GOD my neighbour saw the filly walking in it and he grabbed her out of the water and then warned me, so I rinced her with warm water dried her and put a blanket and heat lamp on her, what a scare!

The vet checked her an she will get a few days of AB just in case.

Offcourse my neighbour, a very nice old man got a very big hug and he offcourse will get a nice present from me soon too!
default_aktion033.gif

Dam is Briar Patch Hope Ya Dance and sire Solarwind Armani Echo.

This filly´s name is going to be: LMS Hope Ya Do Da Riverdance, River for short!
default_biggrin.png

A very pretty silver filly!
default_thumbup.gif

img3379ary4.jpg

img3385axy9.jpg

img3405axl1.jpg

img3415aei5.jpg

img3420atf3.jpg

What a little cutie!! After the way she started off I'll bet she's "trouble" all the way. What a great neighbor you have!

WHAT A GORGEOUS FILLY AND MARE!CONGRATS!IM SO GLAD EVERYTHING WORKED OUT.

She is just gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your sweet new filly. I am so glad things turned out okay for her. What a good neighbor, you are very lucky.

Tammie~

Thank God for great neighbors!!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on that beautiful filly!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on such a cute filly. It is amazing how these little tikes can go under a fence. I have all of my fences low fenced to keep them from being able to do that.

default_wub.png
aw

she is a doll.

So glad you have great neighbors. She is precious.

love her dam
default_biggrin.png

Wow! What a cutie!!! Let's hope this isn't an indication of a naughty mini later on! Haha!!!
default_biggrin.png
Glad she's doing great!! And its so nice to have great neighbors! Be sure to give him a big hug again!!!
default_biggrin.png

I love that first photo! How sweet.

Congrats on the safe (but rather exciting!) arrival of your pretty little girl!

Very pretty and I really like the mare, too. Congratulations. Glad that it worked out well. We had a filly fall in a fountain once when she was a few minutes old. We named her Lady of the Lake.

Congrats, she is adorable, Good thing the man seen her.

She's a doll! I bet she's also one strong feisty little gal too!

Thank God for good neighbors!

I have always been a fan of your mare, love her filly too!

Congratulations!

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back