WOW, and double WOW, total pg. 31

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I am going into Paypal right now to donate another $20!! This is such a great cause, I just can't help but help out again!
default_smile.png

Marty, I am so glad so many have been adopted recently- sounds like you all have been working your little tails off!!

I cant wait to get Pal...

Missy

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Just look at all of those adoptions, how awesome!!

See,,,,,it works and YOU make it happen. Thank you all so very much.

We do still have gift cards avaliable from Double Diamon Tack!!!! Just donate $20 and they will give you $10,,,,what a deal and what a great cause!!!

Just a few days to go and you will be rid of me
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
but admit it,,,,,you'll kind of miss me too, huh?
default_wink.png

You all have been just about the best, I realize putting up with me for this long isn't easy.

I hope it makes it a little easier knowing it is going to a great cause!

For every person who has posted, donated, thank you so much!

I am sure hoping Gini gets a bunch of surprises from her mail man in the next few days!!!!!!

Snail mail match still going on. Tomorrows post date on your envelope will get CMHR another dollar!

Thanks so much

We had a situation today where I got a call from Theresa who with Art is fostering Tina. She said Tina was off feed and laying down looking at her sides.She called and we had the vet out on a Sunday and he tubed her. The vet feels it is a gas colic. If it wasn't for you all we would not have been able to have her treated especially not on a weekend. Our total as of today is [SIZE=14pt]$2730.00[/SIZE][/b]
I am happy to report that Tina is feeling better...She is not 100% but she is up, her head is back up and she is walking with the mares today!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
If any one wants to check in on her, and help keep an eye on her, it is GREATLY appreciated!!!! The link is at the bottom of my post...She is on cam #1 in my mare barn.. She is such a proud mare, that it hurts my soul to see her not feeling well.....As Gini said, if not for all the generous people here and elsewhere, these wonderful horses would be left to fend for themselves or worst....When Mary first called me about fostering, it scared me, why I don't know. Art said bring them on! Lets go and get them! It is the best thing we ever did for Tina and Jasmine and ourselves! We have pledged to be a forever foster home to minis in need for CMHR. We will be very sad when Jasmine goes to her new home in a few weeks (I don't even want to think about it). But then it opens our barn and our hearts to another horse that needs to be loved, kept warm in a cozy stall during the winter, and to have a full belly 2 or 3 times a day........ We don't know much about their past, but we do know this...This Thanksgiving they will have a nice hot bran mash with carrots, Karo, animal crackers and a raisin or two for their Thanksgiving Dinner! YUM! YUM! And thanks to the BOD of CMHR and their selective process on adopting these horses, THEIR FUTURE WILL NEVER BE LIKE THEIR PAST AGAIN!!!! I can tell you personally, Tina and Jasmine love all of you from the bottom of their hearts
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Theresa and Art

http://www.wefoal.com/_2008/rockinr/cam.htm

Oh, Carolyn.......if there is a Double Diamond gift card left I will donate another $20 and I'll snail mail it out tomorrow for a postmark worth another $1 for the precious rescues. Let me know ASAP if I made it in time for a gift card. I need some new halters and I love the ones from Double Diamond.

Laura

Yip, we sure do! And after yours we still have some left.

Thanks Laura!

$20 will get you $10 from DD.

2 days!

Just 2 days!

Really, only 2 days!

Carolyn, Did you get me down for one of the Double Diamond gc? I mailed my $20 to Gini today..

Thanks

Missy

We would like to donate 100.00 and if there are gift cards left can we donate that also?

Thanks

Dawn

I'd like to send some $ for this great cause, but this thread has grown and become overwhelming to read, so I hope it is okay to ask what is the paypal addy to send a donation too. I'm sure its listed somewhere so sorry to ask you to repeat it.

And I had read that if we told what we are thankful for someone would donate an extra dollar ~ Well I'm thankful for that person/s.

I'm Thankful for way to much to list here.

I'd like to thank everyone on this forum and to wish you all a great holiday season!

I'd also like to say how thankful I am for all my loved ones 2 & 4 legged.

default_smile.png
:)

ETA: Found it! sent our contribution
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
$20 sent via PayPal from Dave and I.
default_smile.png

Are there still any of the Ozark Tack gift certificates available?

Thank you thank you thank you

While Shannon is up to her eyeballs in paperwork, and Gini is counting the donations, I have been an ADOPTION MANIAC!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PART! I HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER!~ And here is your good news:

This is an update for you all on our holiday adoption promotion.

Diamond is not enroute to her new forever home in Oklahoma right now. Connie is so heartbroken and will miss her so bad, but it was her call, as she couldn't take any more fridgid Michigan winters so Diamond is heading for a warmer climate to live out her remaining days with a super attentive and loving family

Pal will be going to forum member Basketmiss Missy in MO

Snip got adopted SATURDAY!!!!!!! He gets to stay in Texas with his new mommy and little girl

Jasmine and Soldier AKA Teddy will be going to one of TV's very own ANIMAL COPS IN NEW YORK!!!

What an honor it was for me to work with such a hero!

Sparky is going to live the life of a king in Georgia

I have an adoption pending on Little Dun and looks like she will be going to Texas

THANK YOU ALL!

[/quote/]

[SIZE=14pt]YEAH!!!!!!! Thanks you all so much. I'm sendiong out my $50 tomorrow as I thought I had stamps and dind't have any. It's for my Fire and ICe painted POny and an extra $17 form the 3 dogs and the 2 kittens. DO we have a total or are we waiting until after Turkey day?[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump this up so more people will see it and give to Chances-lets help the minis in need...

Yes we do still have gift cards avaliable,,,,,,,to all who donate $20 or more, you will receive $10 back.

What a great deal!!!!

I just can not thank all of you enought, and I do mean each and every person. It take everyone and you are a part of that.

Gini, I would like a total tonight,,,,,,,,I may just have to go get some people.
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

So if you are on the forum at all, maybe you could come here and post about the zillions of dollars you are donating before I have to come find you to do it!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Just send your $3 to

Gini Acton

16340 N. Coronada View Rd.

Tucson AZ 85739

or by paypal at [email protected]

or visit their site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org the paypal button is on the front page, on the left.

Oh man,,,,,,,,,where did Gini go,,,,,,,,,,,is it taking THAT long to count up all the money?????

default_wub.png
I see several of you reading here, uhhh,,,,,,, 7 to be exact.

I have a $10 gift card for you!

It all just takes a few minutes, will you take that time to donate and help out a horse for even a day?

You are the best!

Latest posts

Back