Wow.....4 Filly Year! :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your little black filly is beautiful!
default_wub.png

Awesome, congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Four fillies in eight days, can't beat that!!!
default_biggrin.png
Oh and your appy filly-- WOW!
default_wub.png

Congratulations!! Susan - what precious and adorable fillies!

You certainly have a nice variety of color!! Love
default_wub.png
the loud color on that little appy!!

Congrats on your gorgeous fillies Susan! You really had a fast but wonderful foaling season. You know that spotty girl is my fav! I love her and am so happy for you
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Sheri

Oh Susan they are gorgeous!

So lucky all filly´s!
default_biggrin.png

I too love the markings of the black with 4 stockings, you don´t see that that much!

Is she a minimal pinto?

All four fillies are precious Susan, but I must say I'm a little bit partial to the black filly.
default_wink.png
Congratulations!!
default_biggrin.png

Linda,

I do think Blackberry Pie is a minimal pinto. The folks who are buying her I think will probably have her tested to find out. But they want her either way. :)

She is a full sibling to my filly Strawberry Shortcake here from 3 years ago who I am pretty sure is homozygous for tobiano. :)

Susan O.

strawberryclipped.jpg

I just wanted to thank all of you for your posts about my 4 little girls!

I really appreciated them :)

Susan O.

Congratulations Susan on all your beautiful new fillies, and boy, did you hit the jackpot on that little leopard girl!! I guess she'll be your keeper for this year!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mona and yes I am keeping her! :) Still undecided on my little palomino girl also.

Susan O.

As always, your babies are beautiful, Susan! I was hoping that you would soon let us know what your babies were for the year -- absolutely gorgeous!

Liz R.

Wow, that appy sure is a looker!!! Very striking!!! Congratulations on all those fillies!

Hi Susan,

Your little ones are really nice. And wow, an 8 day foaling season, that's pretty nice. I only have 3 mares left and Cheyenne bred them all at the same time so maybe next yr I'll be so lucky! Anyway, big fat congrats on the cuties!!

WOW times 4!!!! All that color and all those girls and all in a few days, you must be living right! Big congrats!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back