Would you or wouldnt you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
After some resent issues in one of my class at school I have been emailing with the teacher. She has asked me to provide her with some of the issues in my opion that are at the school so she can try to improve the situations for future students.

The problem is I am a very secretive person. When it comes to school nobody knows me more then surface level. They know my name, what I am going to school for and the area I live thats it. I dont get anymore personal then that.

I really do want to shed some insight to the teacher, but its not a norm for me and not sure I could. HOwever I do think it could benifit future students. Its just putting myself out there more then I am really comfortable with.

If you were in my situation would you or wouldnt you do it?

If you ask yourself "what bad things could happen to me if I share with her?" what's your answer? It may be good for you to open up to her so long as there's not anything you feel would actually cause you harm other than just the discomfort of not being used to opening up to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashely, I used to be very shy and almost secretive as well. It ate me up inside. I then learned that if I was just me - everything that composed the "me" put out there, people respected me MORE. It seems I was afraid of not being accepted and putting the "me" that people wanted in the forefront when it was the real "me" that they did. Did that make sense?

To sum it up. I realized I was making people not trust me as I wasn't trusting them to accept who I was. Now, I'm proud of everything that I am. Go for it. You are a bright, caring, dedicated and loving person with a lot to share.

Latest posts

Back