Would you keep her if she was yours

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!

Well..... I "FINALLY" got my yearling filly, Maggie, to her first show yesterday...... and with the some awesome help..... got some photos taken of her..... I "WISH".... the lighting would of been better.....And it was TOO bright out side (wrong time of the day) to take photos outside.......

But I've had this filly for sale for a while thinking if I didn't have to clip her or mess with her and just move her, I would....... but I HATE it when you clip them off...... I knew I was going to like what I saw! loL!

Everyone thought she was a blue roan...... but she's just a VERY dark grey......

I SOOOOOOOOO Badly want to take her to down to Centrals in Aug..... but I couldn't get her to the first A show AND there's NOOOOOOOOO A shows around here! Really stinks!

But would you keep this filly? Do you think she'd make a nice as a broodmare producer later on?

I think I will probally hold on to her....... but I HAVE pleanty of them around here....... Hard call!

She did pretty good at the show..........

Maggie3June2108.jpg

Maggie4June2108.jpg

Magie1June2108.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back