Would Love To Share National Results <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Life has been hectic since nationals , but I was thinking today how proud I am of my boys and would love to share our 2011 National Results! I took down my Sr Gelding and Jr Stallion and both of them were just awesome! Id also like to put out a huge thank you to Belinda Bagby for handeling both the boys in their open division classes and Lisa and Mike Strassle as well for having us! Thanks everyone for letting me share I'm very proud of them - they had a long trip there
default_smile.png

Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man

Amateur Halter Sr Gelding Over- National Top Ten (6th)

Amateur Halter Incentive Gelding Over - National Top Ten (9th)

Amateur Jumper Over - National Top Five (5th)

*Open - Aged Geldings 36-38" Over - National Top Five (4th)

Elilockport.jpg

RHA Sultan Of Swing - ASPC/AMHR Stallion

Yearling Stallions 32-34" Over - National Top Five (4th)

Swingerlockport.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw them both showing, they looked great. Congratulations on a wonderful show.

Congratulatons, your boys are so pretty! I know you are so excited! The first time I went to Nationals we took two weanlings and came home with NO ribbons, but went back the next year and won a few, determination pays off. You should be so proud and happy and the pictures are great. RHA is just North of me and they have the most wonderful horses, glad you got one!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on all your placings!! I saw your Ammy class with Eli and thought you both looked great!!

Was nice to finally meet both you and Nigel as well!!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back