Would love to see pics or your champions....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

js1arab

Reaction score
I'd love to see horses, especially stallions before they were in show condition (and after pics for comparison would be great too) I'm just curious. I really think my guy could do well at the bigger shows, but he spends all his time eating and showing off for the girls and I am usually too busy messing with young stock (and being a mom of course) to "work" him so I was just curious what other horses looked like that cleaned up to be show winners. Right now my guy wouldn't do very well in a halter class (although he will go in one later this summer)
rolleyes.gif
because he's thick through the throatlatch and is way too chubby, but I'm going to play in the obstacle and showmanship classes and figured I'd stick him in halter anyway since we're there (no extra fee)

Anyway, let's see those frogs turned princes

Here is Destiny in mid-March, right when Erica put him up in her show barn:

destiny%2003192005%20008.jpg

And here he is in May, for some professional pictures:

Destiny%20--%20Pro%20Picture%20--%20052005%20--%2014.jpg

Destiny%20--%20Pro%20Picture%20--%20052005%20--%202.jpg

And at a show last weekend:

Destiny%20--%20Glenn%20Nicholls%20Memorial%20--%2007092005%20--%201.jpg

I think it's amazing how quickly he turned into looking so fit and beautiful. Erica does such a good job.

Destiny's been to 4 shows so far and he has gotten:

14 first places

2 second places

2 reserve junior stallion championships

5 junior stallion championships

3 reserve overall grand championships

4 overall grand championships

OK, you're probably tired of him winning all the time-I'm sure that has to be boring. Just send him to me. I guess I could put up with a few ribbons and trophies
biggrin.gif
Nice guy.Love everything about him and neat color too.

Latest posts

Back