would love to see photos of from foal to adult

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoke is lovely, and what a classic case of 'just got taller'
default_laugh.png
he looks the same!
You got that right my dream baby with his Dam 32" and his sire 30" (we bought his dam in foal) amha / amhr black and homozygous for tobiano he was 35" when I sold him at 3 yrs old. after researching his sire's pedigree most of the horses in his back ground were shetland and taller miniatures. Sad day
default_sad.png
when I parted with him he was such a sweetie and my show partner but just got too tall for what we wanted for a breeding stallion. Its been almost 4 years now and I still really miss him.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a home bred filly, Silver Maples Zahara Supreme 3 yrs old at 28 inchs tall

100_1625.jpg

100_2919.jpg

qqqqqqqqqqqqqq2.jpg

aktion033.gif
Wonderful transformations, keep them coming cos they are amazing
aktion033.gif

MindyLee your filly Champagne Elegance resembles a little one I have on the ground now, if mine grows anything like that I'll be a very happy person!

Here is one of my own breeding

Kavelbel Aprils No Fool Fourteen

Pictures of her

April Born.jpg

April for web.jpg

April a.jpg

Her first foal a Filly

Kavelbel AR 18 Midnight Glory Bee

Glory Bee a.jpg

"Izzy" ~ Fun E Farms Isn't She Lovely

Foal

izzyleft.jpg

Yearling

Izzy.jpg

Early this year (2011)

Izzy1.jpg

Last Show this fall (2011)

FlowerIzzy8-28-11l-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hg stables! I l love ur little mare her little face is so so sweet! Lil Timber buck I'm the same will be so cool to see the transformation of my two month old as he grows n matures!! Great thread Jenny please keep the pics coming everyone! Love to see the changes!

I have two of my 6 that I was good at following from foal to adult.

After that, I fell down on the job after my good camera went swimming right after Zuni turned one.

This is Zuni @ 2 days

Fromthetop.jpg

@ 3 months

8-05closeup.jpg

8weeks-2.jpg

@ 1 year

6-06ZuniPacCrown2-1.jpg

I LOVE her! I don't know what it is, but I always go for horses with her color. She is BEAUTIFUL! love her little dishy face.
default_wub.png

Thanks Taylor. Me, too. I love red headed horses. She is as sweet as she looks, too.

Out of our 6 babies, from this same breeding, we have 3 that look like this little Zita and 3 that are pinto as her sisters, above.

Zita and Zael are both right around 29 inches are are so tiny and delicate with the sweetest faces with those red coats

that shine like a bright penny in the sun and even glisten in the winter when they are wooly.

Latest posts

Back