Would like to share with my forum family

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapestry Minis

Reaction score
I'm so excited to announce our new stallion Pecan Groves Obvious Choice! He is a grandson of Impressive Streaker and Rowdys Thriller. He produced a beautiful frame colt this year too!! I remember seeing OB several years ago but was not in the position to purchase him. Then when he popped up for sale (even though I'm really not trying to obtain anymore right now) I just couldn't pass him up this time. Here are a few pasture pictures of him we are expecting him in early next week!

OB08NICETOWARDSRZ.jpg

OBO8WALKRSZ.jpg

And tomorrow I pick up my new puppy. He will be flying down from Idaho and I will pick him up at the airport...I hope he gets here safely
default_ohnoes.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone remembers when I lost my Cayden a little over a year ago very suddenly it just tore my heart out, as he was the first dog I raised from a pup and he was my shadow. So I contacted the same gentleman. He no longer has Caydens father but he still had a full sister to Caydens father and here is my new boy. I named him Tynan which is Irish/Gaelic for "Dark" He is the pup on the far left
default_wub.png

Whoops Tynan is here and that was not him in the picture....LOL I will get one up here shortly. I guess the breeder sent me a photo of the girls instead of the boys....LOL oh well we love him anyway his name matches him better. He has a little thin pin stripe blaze and real dark eyes
default_wub.png

TynanFirstNight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! The stallion is exciting, my kind of guy. And the pup is adorable
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your handsome new boys!
default_smile.png

Jan

We are finally home and settled.....wheeeeeeew MAN DFW Airport is HORRIBLE. Even more so when you have to get to the cargo part. Tynan is home though and OH HE IS SO SWEET. Likes to get tangled up in your feet. Our other dogs are still kind of unsure of him but everyone will be joined at the hip in time. I posted the photo wrong so I will get a photo up shortly.

Thank you everyone for your kind words Tynan was a year in the works as I contacted him right after I lost Cayden and so the circle is complete. They are work but raising a pup is so rewarding. Thank you all for sharing in my joy!

Latest posts

Back