Would like to see please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
Would like to have as many as can post pictures of their first place halter MARES?

Don't see many of them, well not as many as stallions..would appreciate it,

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my aunts AMHR Halter Hall of Fame Mare. HEr dam was also Hall of Fame Supiror Dam.

po-body.jpg

This is her brother who also was MANY times Hall of Fame........unfortunatly he is no longer with us.

illusionjump.jpg

Here are a few of mine: Mountain Highs AMayZing

a_show_f.jpg

Her daughter, Magic Mist Top Secret (both have their Halter Hall of Fames)

m_s_headshot_f.jpg

Not any kind of show picture, but my wonderful broodmare, Wild Winds Frost Fire who was shown for just part of one season, and received three Grands,(foreground) with her first born daughter who is also a broodmare but was shown only as a yearling. She was pretty bored in the show ring so her halter results weren't too fantastic most of the time, but she was almost unanimous for firsts in Multi Color
wink.gif
(Magic Mist Mirage)
m_frost7_f.jpg

A couple more: This is Magic Mist Rowdy's Mia Mercedes, she is just a few points away from her Halter Hall of Fame, and she's just come back from Wyoming for breeding so I am hoping she can finish her HOF this year:
m_mia3_f.jpg

Rattlesnake Bayou Sparkin Smoke; this mare has gone Supreme, she's only about 20 points away from getting Hall of Fame, but she became a broodmare and hasn't been shown for a while now. She's currently on lease to Sweet Opal Miniatures but will be coming home next year. Sparkles has had three foals so far, the first two of which have also been winning in halter; the third one is just a baby and hasn't ventured into the show ring yet.
smile.gif
m_sparkles2_f.jpg

I'm one who likes to have my mares get a show record as well as my stallions, so this is a very interesting thread for me, thanks!!

I am with MAgic, I want my brood mares to show and win first.

Knighthawke Impressive Princess, Nationals top ten, multiple grand champion and Supreme champion mare is now owned by Cheryl Powell.

f4f4afa8.jpg

New Hopes Carbon Copy National Top ten, multiple grand champion mare is being bred this week.

f369a8c1.jpg

Michigans TV Image Multiple grand HOF halter, national top ten halter and res champion mare and foal with Carbon and Indys sire as a baby

f7dd253a.jpg

more in the next post

Lyn

cbshowcard.jpg

If you consider a two year old a mare here is mine....... Cay-Lee's Celebrianna....... Lee showed her in her first AMHR show in May & she got two Junior Grands & Two Grands......... Added- The picture on the left was taken last year at a local show we took her to & she won first also...... The picture on the right was taken at the May show this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Michigans Shirley T first show ever, Jr Champion and reserve Grand Champion, future broodmare.[/SIZE]

f369a7e4.jpg

I also have three that have not been shown. Bailey was hardshipped last year at age 14 past show prime and Fancy was never shown because of her personality, her sire was South African national Champion and her mother a multiple grand champion mare.

Hattie just hasnt been shown yet.

Lyn

Here are a couple of ours of course these arent show pics but the mares have gone grand the bay pinto has never been to nationals in fact this was a out of the pasture pic when she was about 4 months in foal. The black pinto has been to Nationals and has several top tens in halter.

Ruff N Tuffs Just One Look

looker.jpg

this is a yearling picture I really try to get a new one but she is so unphotogenic

Woodland Acres Northern Magic

magicleft.jpg

Love your pretty bay's
yes.gif
So who was the lucky stallion in Wy.? Mary

Magic said:
Here are a few of mine:  Mountain Highs AMayZing
a_show_f.jpg

Her daughter, Magic Mist Top Secret (both have their Halter Hall of Fames)

m_s_headshot_f.jpg

Not any kind of show picture, but my wonderful broodmare, Wild Winds Frost Fire who was shown for just part of one season, and received three Grands,(foreground) with her first born daughter who is also a broodmare but was shown only as a yearling.  She was pretty bored in the show ring so her halter results weren't too fantastic most of the time, but she was almost unanimous for firsts in Multi Color 
wink.gif
  (Magic Mist Mirage)
m_frost7_f.jpg

422093[/snapback]

What beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!

I love my boys, but there is just something so elegant about a girl.

This is Sophie, LTD's Sophisticate

She has been Grand Champion Senior Mare at all 7 shows this year, with many Over All Grands.

All her credit goes to trainer, Brenda. So she does all the work, and I just get to be proud!!!!!
biggrin.gif

sophieaward.jpg

Dsc05206.jpg

darling,katie,regionals.jpg

Wild Oak Duffys Darlin, a Central Regional Top Ten Mare (& 13th of 43 fillies at Nationals)

Having photo "Issues" and can't get others to post but we've had 3 other Affirmed Royalty daughters go National Top Ten.

Jan

Thanks everyone...love those gorgeous maress. Looks like a lot of work and I'd be proud to won any of then thats for sure..

Appreciate you all taking the trouble to post.

Maxine

This is Comet, only have a head shot on website, she is top ten at Nationals and she ended up open this year so brought her out and she took both grand champion senior mares and one champion mare.

comet_2_2003.jpg

This is Indian Peaks Porcelain Doll, grand champ mare hasnt been to nationals yet.

lainy.jpg

Woodstock North Dancing Queen, Supreme champ and National top ten

dq_04.jpg

Ok I will quit now!

Heres our girls - we have no grands In NZ except for at nationals, our champions are what you guys call grand champions.

Casey

Grand National Champion Youngstock 2000

Grand National Supreme Champion 2000

2002 National Champion Junior Mare

2002 National Grand Champion Mare

Regional Champion 2002

casey.jpg

Chloe

Grand National Supreme Champion 2004

Grand National Novice Versititlity Horse of the year 2004

National Champion Mare 3yrs 2005

National Grand Top 3 Mare 2005

Regional Champion filly/ Mare 03 and 04

Regional Reserve Champion Mare 05

National Reserve Champion SPD

Clover2.jpg

Trinity

4 x Runner up Supreme Champion

9 x Champion Mare

10 x Reserve Champion Mare

Trinityhead.jpg

Jamie

Regional Champion filly

Premier Champion Filly

Runner Up Supreme Champion

Jame.jpg

Dawn

Champion Mare back in 97

No decent pics of her since she joined the broodmare band...

dawn%20copy.jpg

Here are a few of ours -

Buckeye WCF Classical Elegance -Multiple National Championships

Ellie_stand_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Promise - undefeated in 2005 with 2 Grands won to date

classicalpromise0506_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Eternal Flame - Many National Champion wins

buckeyeWCF_eternal_flame_small1.jpg

These are my mares who have gotten championship ribbons in halter, but the competition was not as steep at all in the classes they did so well in as when my stallions have won the same.

Lou:

Lou%20--%20VMHC%202004%20Reserve%20Grand%20Champion%20Mare%20B%20Division%20032.jpg

Lou%20--%20VMHC%202004%20Reserve%20Grand%20Champion%20Mare%20B%20Division%20022%201.jpg

Goldie:

goldie-show-2.jpg

goldie-show-1.jpg

Khaki:

khaki-vmhc-grand-champion-2003---photo-by-d-rockwell.jpg

Khaki%20----%2005-02-2004%20011.jpg

Little America's Struttin' Baubles

baubles_l_goodDSC_1534.jpg

Little America King's Lady O Lake

lakeshow.jpg

Bluebonet of Ltl America

bluebonnet0610.jpg

Little America's Kewpie Tornado

kewpie_lauren.jpg

Little America's Living Desert

livingdesert_show.jpg

Buckskin gal said:
Love your pretty bay's
yes.gif
So who was the lucky stallion in Wy.? Mary

422093[/snapback]

422172[/snapback]

Thanks! The stallion is Mountain Highs Shoot the Moon, and I see that you have a son of his, so we are going to be "related".
biggrin.gif

We are blessed with two beautiful mares for this show season:

CCMF Bucks Bolero, a 2 yr old Jr Mare who is showing AMHR this year, 1 show / 1 Supreme Halter Championship:

buffbdw.jpg

Showcase Crystal Heart, our 4 yr old Sr Mare, shown here 2 weeks out of the pasture, so she has improved immensely since then (need new photos!!
yes.gif
). Shown 3 times and has gone Grand and/or Reserve at all 3 shows. We were thrilled that she was chosen Grand Champion Sr Mare under 2 judges and Reserve Champion Sr Mare under the third judge at Julep Cup this past weekend. My daughter, Brooke, shows her in Amateur and she is now with Reece Family Miniatures in preparation for Eastern Regionals and the World show. Big HUG to Peas for her excellent handling of Crystal at Julep Cup.

crystalbdw.jpg

Robin C

Latest posts

Back