Would Like To Introduce...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Mardi Gras On the Rox EGF
Co Owned With Leeana Hackworth - Green Creek Stables
Well an oppurtunity came up to snatch up this handsome little colt and that we did! This colt is a full brother to my gelding "Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man" a Multiple Junior Champion and multiple congress top 10. He is currently living at Leeana's and she will be breeding him next year
default_wub.png

I am really excited to own him with one of my best horsey friends
default_wink.png
Esopecially since we want the same things
default_smile.png
! Thank you SO much Emerald Glenn Farm for the oppurtunity to own such a handsome little guy!

"Rox is a stunning and exotic junior colt sired by B&L Rock E Mardi Gras, a National & Congress Champion producing son of Rock E. Rox dam is a direct daughter of Captians Showman. He is a paternal brother to 2008 National Reserve Grand Champion Mare - Martins Mardi Gras Maybe owned by Mulligans Run Farm. He is a Well balanced correct horse with the extreme action and prescence that the Rock E bloodline is known for and the elegance and style of the captains showman line. "

This is him as a weanling we will get more photos soon
default_wub.png

15-1.jpg

Here is a semi decent photo of Rox as of recent as a yearling this year, he is so much like his brother Elegant Man, i think he is going to be really neat. I cannot wait to get his babies on the ground and showing down here in the states, then to see what his babies can do up in Canada as well
default_yes.gif

14-2.jpg

Really looking forward to crossing him to my Grand Champion / Multi Champion classic mare "Alpha Farms Magical Melody" who will be at Congress & World this year.

ztrre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused - is the baby the same as the horse trotting? Looks like a completely different color and the foal looks like he has a blaze, which isn't on the yearling.

Is this a pony or a mini?

Congrats to both since it sure is obvious you are thrilled!! It's always fun to get a venture started

I'm confused - is the baby the same as the horse trotting? Looks like a completely different color and the foal looks like he has a blaze, which isn't on the yearling.
Is this a pony or a mini?

Congrats to both since it sure is obvious you are thrilled!! It's always fun to get a venture started
Yes it is the same boy
default_smile.png
He has a star and snip he is also a silver bay the same as Eli
default_smile.png
Right now his coat is veyr dull he is being pumped full of food and vitamins so hopefully he'll have that healthy glow again soon
default_biggrin.png

he is ASPC but will be an AMHR hardship
default_wub.png

Yes Deana, the horse trotting is the same as the foal photo..his forelock is just covering his star and his color is a lot less "red" right now as he is real hairy and straight out of the yearling pen with nothing special to date done with him. He is ASPC but will easily hardship AMHR as a three year old as he will be lucky to see 35"-36"
default_yes.gif

Congrats to both of you! He looks like a beautiful boy. Good luck with him. Lucky guy too as it looks like he has a very beautiful date to keep
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations you guys!
default_wub.png
Look forward to seeing more of him!

Rebecca

Latest posts

Back