Would any of y'all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Gage we're going to have to think of a way to move you to Texas! Adoption???

I have 6 youth that train, feed, and groom for me. I really enjoy the help. They work off there showbills. I pay the older girls that I only allow to do the physical work like cleaning stalls. 5 outta 6 show my minis the other girl would rather ride my big guys.

I'm not a youth anymore, but I still have summers off.(college) I wish I had someone near me that needed help. I only have one mini mare right now and I've been trying to get my mini fix by looking at pictures and going to the the one and only show that is anywhere near me, but that's losing its effect. I live in NE georgia and there is absolutely no one near me(that I know of).

You know when I got hurt 18 mos ago Valenteen helped me so much. I wish I could find another helper. I'm moving upstairs soon and I'd have a nice apt thing downstairs. Sigh.

We had a GREAT time this summer with two more apprentices that flew in, one from AZ, a teenage magician with some Parelli training that took over the stallions and older colts. Also, a young gentleman that came from the Dallas area to learn ALL about minis and farm life in general. They were a BIG help and learned alot..had tons of fun along the way....and they learned mini breeding, training and raising critters on a farm is ALOT of work!! They've been gone a week..boy DO WE MISS THEM!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back