World show results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
Are any of the World results being posted? Any link? Thank you!

I can't watch from my phone and can't watch from the computer, so just wanted to check the classes friends were in.

I did get to see the results of the first class as I headed out. Sincrwhen can you dye a horse's light/white tail black?'t find any results listed. AMHR had the full class list with entry numbers and placings. That's what I am looking for.

Sorry my phone didn't show the other two links, it just showed the one to watch the show. I snagged a computer and seen the other two links. Thanks for those! My friends are doing well!

I don't think you can show legally with a white tail dyed black? ...anyone?

How did it become the norm to do the twist to show a mini at halter? Stand up straight and use your arm/hand up or down or whatever, it is not necessary to do the bending. When someone shows their horse quietly it is a beautiful thing to watch., so distracting with all the contortions.

I remember years ago Mel See showing her gorgeous mare to Champion Mare, just used her lead rope and never picked up a foot to move it.

Class.

It is legal to dye the mane and tail. Most just dye sun burnt manes and tails but a few take advantage of the loophole that doesn't restrict color, but then, how do you mandate color choices... There was once a very striking gray, almost white appy that showed for years and he had a black mane and tail. Turns out it was a dye job, I saw him in an auction and was pretty disappointed in that reality check.

Not the legs, of course, that doesn't stop people from doing it........

Latest posts

Back