World Show results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
We are still at the World Show, but our horses are officially done showing for this season. Considering all the mess at the beginning, we have had an exceptional show. We will greatfully take home

[SIZE=12pt]Aloha MRF Partners Silent Whisper [/SIZE]

.....World Champion Weanling Mare 26" and under with scores of 10 by all five judges for a total of 50 points

[SIZE=12pt]Mulligans Run Dreams Night in Paris[/SIZE]

.....World Champion Weanling Mare over 26" to 30"

[SIZE=12pt]Mulligans Run Dreams Night Falcon[/SIZE]

.....Reserve World Champion Youth Gelding 13-17

.....Reserve World Champion Yearling Geldings Futurity

.....Reserve World Champion Yearling Gelding

[SIZE=12pt]Mulligans Run Dreams Midnight Dezyn[/SIZE]

.....Top Five (5) Weanling Stallion over 26" to 30"

A huge thanks to Lee, Kirby and the gang at Aloha Acres for all your hard work. My horses looked incredible and they showed so well. We have our first home bred World Champions and we are elated.

We have enjoyed meeting many international people who we look forward to staying in touch with. And it was great to see old friends that we only get to catch up with at these year end shows.

Congratulations!! I have been paying attention to the fantastic job your horses were doing at the World Show!!!

What a fantastic work show!!!! Congratulations on your placings & World Champs
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! Your horses were gorgous, and placings were well deserved.
default_cheers.gif

Jan

Congrats to you. Nothing gets back at those who stir the pot more then ignoring them and succeeding
default_laugh.png

I have been watching then whole time, I don't think I missed one of your's going throgh, They all showed wonderfuly, and you also have a Top Trainer and hanlers to Thank also, they sure do know how to present a horse.

You have to be over the moon as well as your whole Family.

Thank you Heather for an exceptional Show and Thank Aloha and staff for the Great Showing they did.

Love and Hugs

Jan

Congrats!

I am in love with Dream Falcon. He's soooo dreamy!
default_wub.png

Yay! Congratulations Heather and Shannon! You have every right to be very proud of your horses! They are stunning!
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Beautiful horses!!
default_wub.png

Excellent! You must be SO proud of your "kidz!" Can't wait to see your pics. :D

Heather(and Shannon)

Congratulations on all of your success at Nationals and the World show! Your "kids" looked fantastic out in the ring. Lee and Kirby and the whole crew had them in perfect condition and presented so beautifully..... You all have so much to be proud of.

Whisper, by far, was my favorite horse at the World Show.... Simply amazing.... and a unanimous win.... looking forward to watching her grow and show.....

Y'all are wonderful people and deserved all of the wins.... Can't wait to see you next year!

Congrats on all your wins! I know u are thrilled and u should be
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Heather and Shannon on all of your horses well deserved accomplisments! Lee and Kirby and everybody at Aloha do a phenomenal job presenting the horses to perfection. I have to agree with Kristina about Whisper, she was my favorite of the World Show too and she is going to be the filly to beat next year for sure. I had a blast with you at Worlds and can't wait to see you again.

Aubrey

Heather,

HUGE congrats! Your horses looked AWESOME and you should be very proud!

Heather

Congrats on your GREAT Show.

It was great hangin out over with you all.

You know how I feel about Whisper..... What a gorgeous baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being so cool.

~Sandy

Latest posts

Back