World show results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyo

Reaction score
Has anyone found a link to where the results of the AMHA World show may be listed? If so, would you share it with us?

Thanks,

Gary

Starting this AM, the results *should* be on the AMHA website. Click on 'Show' over on the left, then on 'Results', then on 'World Show Results'-and make sure what you see is the 2009 ones....their 'computer maven', Quinton, *should* have them up in a timely manner-meaning early each following morning, IMO, but that hasn't always been the case.....

Margo

Thanks, Margo

Guess we are getting anxious, results are not up yet.

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, LOL

Gary

Well...... I can give you Redrock results!
default_biggrin.png
Yesterday, I had one horse showing with 2 youths. Grosshill Boogermans EK Lady Love was Top 10 Youth 8 - 12 Sr Mares with Ambria Sooter, Top 10 Youth 7 & Under Sr Mares and Top 10 Youth 7 & Under Showmanship with Lexie Sooter.

I have 2 horses showing tomorrow. Watch for Redrock horses showing in Am Jr Mares Level 1, 30" & Under and Am Jr Stallions Level 1, 30" and under. Both shown by Cammie Vloedman.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif

Well, still no results! Two days under their belt and nada. Wish "A" would use horseshowsonline.com as "R" did as they were very timely. As I recall, "A" was slow last year too. Oh well, they'll get there eventually.

Barbie

That's efficiency for you. I like both associations, but once again "R" did a better job.

Barbie

Results are finally posted!
default_biggrin.png

Hi all!

The results are FINALLY posted online here - http://www.amha.org/index.asp?KeyName=624.

We apologize repeatedly for the delay but are running short staffed this year as our Show Dept. Manager's husband passed away the night before the Show started. Bear with us please! We should have them posted daily from here on out.

The webcast link and magazine link are available at www.amha.org.

Latest posts

Back