World Show Online?????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ropenride

Reaction score
Just wondering if the World Show will be online. I SO enjoyed watching Nationals and was hoping for another fix for my latest addiction!! lol

Thanks!

I would imagine that if you go to the AMHA website, they will have a llink to the video. I am assuming they will have an internet video.

Thanks!

Actually, I feel kinda stupid!!
default_rolleyes.gif
I'd looked at the AMHA site and just saw the online premium book and class list. Then I just happened to catch one of the ads at the top of the forum page this morning.....a link to the video! Well, it's the SAME online premium book and class list UNTIL the show starts.....DUH!!!!!
default_wacko.png
Once again, impatience overloads the brain!! haha

Hey I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one going thru withdraws on my addiction, yesterday seemed so quite compared to listening in on my headphones and jumping over now and then to watch a bit trying not to get too loud and/or clap upon hearing someone I 'know of' from the forum board or have actually met in person placing.

But yes Worlds will start shortly and help us all with our addiction (for a little while) and my co-workers can go back to wondering what is wrong with me

LOL...I emailed the AMHA asking if the show would be online...DUH!
default_oops.gif
I am also a little excited and can't wait to watch.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back