Working from home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shauna

Reaction score
the online surveys that a person can take and get paid for. I found a site that will pay a person to take these. It looks like it cost about $34.95 to register and this charge is supposedly to be sure the person is really serious about doing it.

I'm skeptical about giving out credit card info to do this and was wondering if anyone had any input or heard about whether or not it's legit. Thanks in advance for whatever info you can offer.

Shauna,

I'd be leery of a survey that cost you to register. My husband signed up with a couple of places to take part in surveys but they didn't cost anything.

The "pay" is a joke, though too.

MA

Last edited by a moderator:
This really sounds like a scam to me. They really want your credit card # etc!!!!! You are very right to be skeptical.

This is what I think. Why on God's green earth would someone pay you to take a survey? In my life I have taken part in MANY surveys. I NEVER got paid for it. The truth is, people really love to talk about themselves and an awful lot of them are more than happy to take a survey. There is no shortage of peple to take surveys, and EVEN IF there were a company that would offer you something to take their survey, it would be a coupon for their product. Bottom line? I don't think this sounds like a "job" at all. You produce nothing. They just want your info.

If you want to work from home, you will need to get really creative. Start a pet-sitting business, for example. It's not easy but very rewarding.

Never pay anything to get employment. There are people who pay you to take surveys. You get about fifty cents and a few coupons for items you will nevery buy. Do not let anybody talk you into giving them your credit card.

Sorry but anyone that asks you for money up front to make money is usually quite a scam.

Sounds to me like a slick way to gather personal information to share with others. Since you voluntarily gave them the info, there is probably not much you can do to stop them.

Back