Work in Progress of my horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
A little while ago I took a long piece of paper from a pile of paper in my chair. I stared at it determined that something WAS to go on that paper that very day..... and I stared.....It was between a line up of my guinea pigs (which I still plan to do!) and something that would somehow involve my horses. And I stared.... eventually this is what happened. I still have more to do. I am thinking that the green space will be filled in by Kegans body. There are more horses on top now too though they are not included in this particular photo as I took it before they were in. Probably for the best as Tenacity really needs to be touched up.
default_rolleyes.gif
She looks a bit off. I just figured I had not posted any work in a while and I would share. I hope you like it!

horseeyes.jpg

my inspiration

17740007.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

You are so talented, that is beautiful!
default_smile.png

IDK if i'm looking at it righ!
Hello! I am not sure what IDK means hee hee
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am trying to push myself to do more art lately so hopefully I will have much more to show. Fingers crossed! I need to get going with these!

That is neat. I can't wait to see it finished. Wish I could draw/paint..Lord knows I can barely draw stick people.

Back