WooooHooooo! I get to meet Bonnie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
On another thread I told Bonnie if she ever wanted to come out to NM for a vacation, we'd love to have her.

[SIZE=14pt]Well it's official....... SHE'S COMING to New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

We're getting it all set up and have all ready got people signing up for her. She plans on arriving the day before Christmas but is keeping Christmas for herself.

We are setting up appointments for the 26th to the 28th for readings. That way she still has some time to do some sight-seeing.

So those of you on this side of the continent, if you'd like to meet Bonnie and have her do a reading in person.......... COME ON OVER!!!!!!!!!!

You can contact me personally if you're interested in coming.
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
HOORAY!

Oh, Shawn, I'm so glad Bonnie's coming to your place. Sure wish I lived closer, then Miss Cindy would get a 'TWO-FER".....meet Bonnie and YOU!
yes.gif

How about putting a notation on the home page of your website to generate some clients for Bonnie! She is truly a wonderful woman and the real deal!

Talk about a wonderful Christmas present!

Cindy

Oh you lucky ducky! You be sure to hug her for me, ok Shawna!? Guess I'll have to think up a way to get her to NY.........
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back