WoooHooo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby

Reaction score
I just got back from my second show with Snip. I'm new to showing minis and Snip has never shown before.

WE WON
aktion033.gif

1st place- showmanship

1st place- halter mares

5th place- color class

This is so much fun! And we're learning every time too. Hope we do well next week. (I got the bug)

Lee

You won't beleive this.... my friend left her cord for her camera at school. But we did take regular ones, got to get them developed.

Lee

And to think you were a little nervous!!!! Congratulations on doing so well -- that is AWESOME!!!

aktion033.gif
Good for you! That's great..was this an open local show? AMHA?

Love the avatar, is that him?

Maxine

Wooo.....Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS....looking forward to seeing the show pics!
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! Great way to start your show carreer.[/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

Whoever said winning is fun???? Congrats to you and good luck at the next one!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS LEE!! We were there, you did a great job!

My kids had the little bay gelding and the big [dumb] chestnut one.

Linda B

Good for you!
aktion033.gif
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself and learning as you go as well . That's how I do it-- there's always something to learn! Congrats!

Congrats Lee,

That is too cool.

Give the mare a hug, after all she did it=)

saludando.gif

Tommy

Congratulations, bet you are looking forward to your next show now. LOL. And showing if fun anyway but winning makes it that much better. Look forward to pictures.

laugh.gif
clap.gif
clap2.gif
victory.gif
laugh.gif
clap2.gif
victory.gif

Thanks everyone, it was a blast! It was a local show, and our first time there.

I'm so proud of my Snippy girl. She can be a goofy 2 year old, but she's maturing at every show. I think she's proud of herself too.

I am really enjoying showing the minis too. I used to do local shows riding, but this is more fun.

And I'm really grateful that my legs and back held up to.

Next Sunday, Mousam show in Kennebunk. Big and small ones, some of my "big" horse friends will be there.

Lee

P.S. I'm working on the pictures
yes.gif

congrats lee!! what show was it you showed at? i think jen was s howing at skowhegan this weekend with the mini's. i am STUCK in Kentucky. i came down to bring my mini's home and blew the engine..now i'm not sure how in the heck I"M getting home let alone the mini's! lol. looks like next weekend might be out too... we'll see!

Latest posts

Back