WoooHOOO! Spring grades are in!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
I have finally met another of my goals!

Grades for Spring Semester 2008

001194 BIOL 1023 10 Intro Forensic Biology Letter Grade A

001301 CJS 2085 54 Juv Justice & Delinq Letter Grade A

001321 CJS 2089 01 Criminal Law Letter Grade A

001322 CJS 2070 01 Priv Security & Investig Letter Grade A

001353 SOC 2087 01 Criminal Behavior Letter Grade A

Undergraduate Cumulative GPA 3.31

Started Summer semester last night, have to go do homework now, have a test tommorow!

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
GREAT job! I wish my grades from last semester looked like that :DOH! I start MicroBiology on the 9th of next month. After that I will only have Organic Chem, and Physiology left before I can apply for my program.

What is your major?

Right now its Criminal Justice. I will have my two year in dec. AFter that I am transfering and going to get my 4 year in Criminal Justice/ Law Enforcement............then if I am really up to it, psyc.

My over all GPA isnt as great as I want it to be but I have time. Its come a long way since I started. At the end of first semester it was bearly a 2.0 so I have gotten it up alot. I want it at least a 3.5 tho.

Way to go girl!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Go Ashley Go!!! I am so proud of you.....you are doing awesome! I remember when you were first posting about going back to school and what you were interested in....and look at you know!!!

I stand up and applaud you...(ok, you can't see me standing, but I am)....
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations!!!

(again)

Keep up the excellent work.

Liz

Thanks everybody, this was my goal this semester and there were times I thought I wasnt going to reach it. For example, I had to work my butt off the last few weeks in one class to pull the grade up.

Ashley--

[SIZE=36pt] CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! [/SIZE]

Both my kids are in college right now--so I understand just how hard you worked to earn those grades. Fabulous!

I have some thread if any family members need to sew on any popped buttons.
default_wink.png

Ashley,

It's already been wonderful to see your growth in the six years I've known you on this forum, but to see the happiness in your home life and success in achieving your education goals is nothing short of inspirational.

You set an amazing example of what people can achieve when they stand true to their principles and steadfast in their goals.

So I say both congratulations and thank you!

Latest posts

Back