Wooohoo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
We had our Last Regional Show on Sat, I am SOOOO pleased with my 3!

My Weanling Filly Fyre Fly was Double Reserve Supreme Champion. She got sooo cold and wouldnt stand still for more then a few seconds, poor wee mite I am so proud of her!

My Weanling Colt Bax(this was his first show) Won the Champion Youngstock Colt and got a big trophy! He is such a showey wee man!

And My Darling Boy Harry Was Supreme again
default_smile.png

Only managed to get a few pic's of Harry, all pretty awful ones! lol But I do love this one showing off his pretty Flower Necklace thing
default_smile.png

We have our Big NZ National show this weekend, all 3 are going, I am so excited!! Will get LOTS of pic's I hope next weekend!

P3210065-resized.jpg

GREAT JOB!!! Dose'nt it just bring a tear to your eye when they call out your horses name when you win
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

CONGRATULATIONS! You definitely have some nice horses to share with the world. :D Good job presenting them, your horse looks positively wonderful.
default_wub.png

Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
I LOVE Harry
default_wub.png
I want to see more of him from the last show of the year - He is SO awesome!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
:wub

Yes, there will be lots of Pic's I hope as that will be the last time I will be sharing photo's of him
default_sad.png

He is being dropped off at his new home on the way back from the Nationals
default_sad.png

Im sure gonna miss my blue eyed boy............
default_bye-sad.gif

Back