WOOO waited to the last minute!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maranatha minis

Reaction score
Anyone else procrastinate 'til the last min? I finally got mine in!! Now the next month will seem like forever!! Are we ready Yet????
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

YEP, you are not alone. Mine just went in also we are taking 8 head. Between Bobby showing so such, training Gypsy Vanner horses, my 15 year old daughter and 15 month old little baby boy, and twenty 2008 AMHR/ASPC foals it is no wonder!

You think you were last min!!! HA HA HA HA

I pulled into the post office at 4:45 to mail mine and they were closed
default_new_shocked.gif

I had 15 mins to high tail it to the next town over praying the whole way I would make it on time and not get in a wreak! I ran in the door at 4:57 and they close at 5:00

But it is in the mail and I will never EVER EVER procrastinate Again

RNR

Well that part is behind us now. Now we work on the last min training, teh conditioning, the feeding programs to get that last few pounds on or off. Man, and we do this for fun???? I can't wait to see everyone agian, and meet new people too. I am onlyy bring 2 this year, no one was qulified!! Dumb me I didn't [ay attention who went where and how many shows they got...DUH!!! I'll try to do better next year.

See e3veryone there!!! TULSA HERE WE COME!!!

Got mine in the mail last week. We are taking 6 this year. We still got alot of stuff to do, need some weight off a few horses. The next 5 weeks are gonna fly!!!!!

Latest posts

Back