Woohoo! So excited! :D

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
In the mail yesterday, I received notification that I had won an award from AMHR for being the high-point amateur (over division) down at Oregon Gold. There was a nice certificate that I can add to my "book," and I get to order one of the awards that are available. What a cool and unexpected gift!

I am wondering if there are photos anywhere of the items we can choose from? Anyone here gotten anything from the program before? I am THINKING about the windbreaker in purple. :D

Thanks so much, Karen and the AMHR staff/committee members for all of your hard work on behalf of us amateurs! It is so appreciated!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I have a friend that wins it almost every year. She's probably got 3-4 windbreakers and several polos and sweaters. She likes them all.

Congrats!!!
default_biggrin.png

Woooooo hoooooooo Amy you rock girl!
default_aktion033.gif
Big time Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

I seem to remember you looking great in purple somewhere and the windbreaker sounds like a wonderful gift. Way to go!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

congrats Amy!!

The Windbreakers are one of my favorites! (they used to offer a single show halter bag that was very, very nice as well)

The windbreakers are very nice; as well as the polos, sweatshirts, garmet bags, duffle bags.....I have some of each and they are great "useable" awards, which I love. I've never put in for a hat, but have seen them and they are very nice too.

Karen does a wonderful job with the Ammy program!

Well, I think I am going for the windbreaker. :D Thanks for the input, guys! Wondering about sizing...I am short in stature but, shall we say, somewhat well-endowed. Actually...quite endowed! I sometimes wear a size large, and other times an extra-large is required to get around the old bustline. Are the windbreakers generous in their sizing?

Thanks for any insight! You guys are awesome!
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations Amy! I had to laugh because AMHR has always sent me the Triple A Ammy packet with my membership each year and the one year I actually planned to do something with it they didn't send me one. :DOH! Ya think I could use one from last year?

I'm curious about your high-point award too. Do they count all your horses entered in any ammy class, just one horse, performance only, or what? I've never heard exactly how that was figured. Congratulations in any case!
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

WOOOHOOOO! Amy I am so proud of you for getting that award :D....Thats so awesome.. And I agree with everyone else a Purple windbreaker suits you best. :D Congrats on your award..

Congrats Amy!
default_aktion033.gif
You'll love the windbreaker. I have it in purple also and it's a lot of fun to wear and it's so practical
default_yes.gif

Leia, I really don't know a lot about how it is all calculated...I did get a high point with Flirt last year and didn't get anything from AMHR, so I don't know what is different this year. I have that packet somewhere, I suppose I need to go look it all up! You should contact Karen Shaw, she will definitely send you a new packet. :D

I am ordering the purple windbreaker!
default_yes.gif
I just don't know what size to order, large or extra-large.

Amy,

I think you will be fine with a Large, I feel the XL will be too big for you, they are unisex sizes so run a little bigger I think.

I have a S, couple M's and a Large; they all fit --- I'm more comfortable in the M, but the small fits as well as the Large.

Latest posts

Back