WooHoo!! Lordy did it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
Please allow me to brag a little.......well, I just did the breeding, owners Pam & Scott Queer of Coventry Lane Farm did the hard work & the showing! Thank you so much Pam & Scott for taking this little guy to his potential. He deserves it & so do you. And thank you for having faith in him from the minute you first saw him.

Little Wee Lord of the Ring won Champion in Multi-Color Stallions at the AMHR Region I show at Horseheads, NY. Go, Lordy!! (thanks everyone for indulging me!) Congratulations Pam & Scott! He'll be at the Nationals in September.

biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Lordy is such a tribute to his late sire, 4Gs NFC HF Lady's Fox, who we lovingly called Funny Face. He was tragically lost in the fire & Lordy is his only remaining son, I believe. His dam, Treehouse Acres Candy Apple, at age 18, is still here producing incredible foals.

For those of you who don't "get" mutli-color class, it means a lot to those of us who breed for a particular pattern. That's Pam in the pic with him. She gave me permission to post him/her here.

f3618de9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing that handsome man! Well done by all and congratulations.

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! He is very pretty.[/SIZE]

Lyn

And well deserved, too! He is stunning - congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Lordy has been doing very well in the showring and he also took fourth in 2 yr old stallion as well at the Regionals
aktion033.gif

I am very grateful for Karen letting us aquire this very colorful stallion and we are looking forward in making the trip to the Nationals this September.

Thanks for your support and faith in us Karen!

Pam ~
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back