WOOHOO!!! Congrats to Willowwood

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
Kim, I just checked the results today at AMHR and I wanted to say congrats to you
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
on the results of your boy C-Jo and his top 10 placing in Model Stallion 2 yrs and older - over. I am SOOOOOOOOO thrilled for you and I know your mom is looking down from heaven and sharing in your joy my dear. Sunny (Judy) if you recall, offered to show Kim's horse for her at Nationals. GREAT JOB JUDY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS Kim!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

It is Wonderful to see so many of our Forum Family Members doing so well!!!

Thanks for posting another great report Danielle!!!

Nancy
smile.gif

Congratulations KIM!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I am sure you are thrilled!!!

Congrats Kim!!!! Keep up the good work! Don't know if you entered any driving classes, but if you did...may luck abound there for you as well!!!
yes.gif

Dani...

OMG YES we did it!!!!!! I was so excited I thought I was gonna toss my cookies (thanks to Carolyn Aurup-Ontario for telling me to get a grip and not throw up on the floor)....Mirage (C-Jo) was beeeeautiful IMHO and Judy (Sunny) was FABULOUS in showing him. I JUST got off the plane an hour ago and the only thing unpacked is his ribbon and number LOL.

OMG OMG OMG I NEVER have seen sooo many gorgeous horses in my life all under 15 roofs (LOLOLOL..pick a barn to drool in)! Everyone was SOOO nice and I had a blast..I'm BACK next year. Didn't drive..too many things on the go before hand to do it right...but will be there with bells on next year.

There were 22 in the class, and in the hitching ring I kept saying ..holy cow look at that one, and that one and that one and that one. I told Judy..hey girl, have fun and just make him look like you can..a ribbon was just icing on the cake!!

I will post pics and observations hopefully tomorrow if I can find everything in my luggage (I cleaned out Ozark, and Showtime Halters, and Star Lake Tack..had to buy another bag just to lug it all home LOLOL.)

Oh and Red Alert's National Champion win and EXIT was a sob-fest for me. He looked so gorgeous ripping around the ring with his neck sash on and nothing else to the music made goosebumps come up on my arms and my eyes tear. What a grand finale (they announced he was retiring after this win) for a truly awesome horse (he can come live with me in his retirement ANY DAY). He stopped at the gate, with his tail flagged and just let out a huge snort and then flagged his tail and tore around the ring again, then Belinda spoke and he walked right up to her to get his halter on...what a sight..one I will remember..among others like chariot racing (OMG hubby thought he'd like one)..all the Canadians doing so well, the MARES ..holy cow...what a TOUGH division....but more later..

Thanks again guys...we toasted my mom with a drink and Mirage's ribbon hangs in the place of honour on our wall.

Kim (I need some SLEEEP)

Thats great Kimmy!! Congrats!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Glad to hear you guys had so much fun!!
yes.gif

-Kris
saludando.gif

I am so happy for you Kim!!!! I wish we could have met.

So many people from Canada were winning many great wins made me so happy as they had come so far!

Also Minn and Utah seem to get their share as well!

Congrats to all the the people at Nationals we are very proud of you!

Bonnie
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back