WOO HOO!!!! UPDATED PHOTOS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, she is beautiful
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone! She is unfolding nicely. We're still having rain here, which is forecast for a couple more days - YUCK! I am dying to turn her out so she can frolic with TaDa, our first filly from March 7th. I'm really anxious to see if she has the action and movement of Bull and Misty.
default_drool5.gif

I just got back to the office from meeting our wonderful vet so she could draw blood for the IgG test. She will call me with the results this afternoon. Our vet just adores the minis and I love to watch her and her husband go gaga over them when they come to our farm.... especially the babies.

As soon as I can get some pictures of this little girl outside I will post them.

Thanks again for your wonderful comments!

Tam

I added some updated pics from yesterday afternoon. (See the original post)

Thanks again for all your comments.

Tam

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!! Congratulations! Seeing all of these foals makes me wish my mare would hurry up and foal! We are only expecting one this year, and she's already at 330 days and doesn't look ready to go yet.

what a nice filly... great for you....i am also doing the fairy filly prayers for my chestnut and white mare bred to my Little Kings Hallmarks Buckshot Buckeroo Grandson in my avatar...just adore those laid back personalities... good luck to you
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back