Woo - Hoo Journal came

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
It was a beautiful day in Wisconsin. The temperatures got above 50 (first time in 2 months) and my Journal was in the mailbox.

I was so proud of my two sweet things for winning and placing in so much at Nationals that we took an ad in the Journal. Our son arranged the ad and helped us with submitting it. The memories it brings back makes me smile every time I look at it.
default_risa8.gif

Oh, it's on page 128.

Congratulations on your ad ~ Can't wait to see it ~ What a Wonderful Day you must be having 50 temps and a Beautiful Ad ~

ENJOY the moment!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Still waiting patiently for my journal, maybe Monday. I will take a look when I get it. It was a tad bit cooler here today, only upper 20's but not complaining. The weather the past few days has been great!

I can't wait to see the journal. I have a feeling my son has some pictures in there from nationals. Hopefully it doesn't come on Tuesday because I have to work. I would be so upset if I got it in the mail and then had to work all day and couldn't look at it.

My copy of the Journal has been sitting at the Post Office since Friday. I guess I'll go pick it up tomorrow.

Sandee I'll be sure to check out your ad. Mine ad for my Congress & Nationals results is on page 11.

Congrat's on your ad and winners. Love your jumper. It's been in the high 50's and 60's here in S.W. Mo past few day's. It's been heavenly. All the snow and ice has melted thank goodness. Glad to see that stuff gone. However, I'm sure we'll have more before spring gets here. TJ

Congratulations on your ad and winnings...still waiting on mine...but, I will for sure look you up...congratulations again...Its a great feeling
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Lis

My copy of the Journal has been sitting at the Post Office since Friday. I guess I'll go pick it up tomorrow.Sandee I'll be sure to check out your ad. Mine ad for my Congress & Nationals results is on page 11.
You had a lot of good horses this year and good luck, Irish Hills; also very nice layout. Guess I should have given my son credit in the ad for doing ours. He could certainly use the work.

I originally wanted to thank everyone that's been involved with getting my horses and with training them and me but that made the half page just a bit crowded and messy. My hubby wouldn't even let me put in a "word" for our stallion on breeding. He's such a poo! If we/I were younger, there's a lot of things I'd do differently.

It sure was fun at Nationals and maybe some other year I'll get to do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back