Won't be posting for awhile.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHunterHorseFan

Reaction score
Won't be posting for a while. I was using my laptop one night when my cat came up and chewed the charger wire and the screen went black!
default_new_shocked.gif
Now I am running off a battery but time is limited. I must buy a new charger wire. Those cost $70. Crazy cat. :DOH! Oh well, love her anyway.

Ok good news for me.
default_aktion033.gif
Today, in a last desperate attempt, I was able to rig my charger wire and it worked! So thankfully I can still use my computer. I still will need to buy a new charger eventually. That crazy cat of mine has in the past ruined, a keyboard, a computer mouse, and computer speakers. If it is a wire she will chew on it. Ugh. Just about all my electronic wires have teeth marks in them.

I love cats! Can you post a pic ? The wire is always fixable, but our kitty cats are not replacable. Home of- PopTart, Smokey Joe, ButterCup, Daisy Duke, Roscoe P, BooBoo, Meester, and Patches. Oh, don't forget Doodles.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was complaining this morning because overnight one of our cats chewed or broke off one of my little tomato plants. (We had frost last night so I brought the plants into the house. Day before yesterday one of the puppies stole a tomato & demolished it) I'm glad we have no cats that chew up wires like yours does!!!

Priscilla.jpg

Here is my crazy cat. Her name is Priscilla. I've had her for 11 years and she still acts like a kitten sometimes.

Latest posts

Back