WONDERFUL OUTPOURING OF LOVE!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
:aktion033: I received this from Tanya at IHSF yesterday. I want to personally thank Tanya and Steph who graciously donated so much of their time in running the special Auctions set up for this special fundraising project. Below is the message I received a couple of days ago, so I believe there may be a few things that monies have been received for, since the time it was written, buy hey, LOOK at that grand total!! THANK YOU EVERYONE that helped in any and every way, to make this such a huge success!! By this, I mean all of you folks that banned together in our time of need, to donate, to buy, to sell, to make donations, send prayers, and any and all other acts of compassion for the Garrison family. You guys really and truely are a wonderful group of people, and I thank you all!
default_wub.png
:

Dear Mona & Mary Lou,
Below are the current standings of all our efforts on behalf of the Garrison Family, through Lil Beginnings Forum Family, LB/LC Auctions & IHSF, Inc.

Please review, and post however you feel best appropriate to keep everyone informed as we progress in these efforts.

Listings Confirmed Paid by PayPal:

4912-Photo Session - World Class Show, NC, Only

4903-Clipper Blade Sharpening

4904-Set of 4 Lead Ropes

4900-Knick Knacks

4906-Set of 4 Horse Mugs

4905-Set of 4 Horse Mugs

4886-Wireless Barn Cam

4898-2006 Colt

4894-Breeding to Buckeroo Son

4896-Dog Bandanna Cooler (Winner requests a blue one.)

4893-Flying A About Face

4897-Horse Note Cards

4878-Stud Service Silver Plates Stoli

4879-Stud Service THR Justa Pistol Piper

4877-Stud Service TMM Destinys Daily Double

4852-Parade Outfit

4883-Purple Foal Halter

4866-Stallion Book

4872-Halter

4868-Socks

4867-Halter/Lead

4865-Stud Service BHR JCs Geshan

4856-Lantern/Scope

4854-Body Sleezy

4863-Pony Halter

4855-Sleezy Hood

4858-Stud Service Buck On Armondo Blues

4847-Blanket, Blue

4846-Blanket, Burg

4845-Child Artwork

4844-Child Artwork

4842-$50.00 Gift Certificate to Ozark Mountain Tack

4841-$25.00 Gift Certificate to Ozark Mountain Tack

4848-Dirty Holly

4843-$50.00 Gift Certificate to Ozark Mountain Tack

4839-$25.00 Gift Certificate to Ozark Mountain Tack

4837-Monty's Pal

4838-$25.00 Gift Certificate to Ozark Mountain Tack

4840-$25.00 Gift Certificate to Ozark Mountain Tack

CURRENT TOTAL: $3,497.86

Listings Confirmed Paid by Credit Card:

4892-Stud Service - Flight of Fancys Great Expectations

4853-Stud Service -

4851-Body Sleeve

CURRENT TOTAL: $517.00

(This amount has already been distributed to the Garrison Family.)

Listings Confirmed Paid by Money Order:

4859-Web Site

4849-Live Plants

CURRENT TOTAL: $105.50

Listings Confirmed Paid by Check, (*But, still PENDING due to out of state bank hold):

4850-Body Sleeve

CURRENT TOTAL: $66.00

Listings w/Winning Bid Match:

4865-Stud Service BHR JC's Geshan

CURRENT TOTAL: $500.00

Listings Still Outstanding:

4902-Stud Service - Rio Bella Farms Rogues Santana

4901-FM Radio

4895-Pet Travel Bowl

4884-Pink Foal Halter

4885-Size 32 Blanket

4857-Piggy Banks

4862-Halter/Lead

4835-Montys Pal

4836-Montys Pal

TOTAL EXPECTED: $305.50

Of the listings still outstanding, many have acknowledged their intentions by Check/MO through the mail. We will post notification once receipts of them are confirmed.

Extra Independent Contributions Received through PayPal:

CURRENT TOTAL: $259.72

:aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]ALL TOGETHER FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=36pt]$5251.58[/SIZE] :aktion033:

Also, we have received a couple more donations to post to auction on behalf of Martys Family that have been listed under username IHSF on the LB Last Chance Auction. We would love to continue all efforts for however long folks hearts are lead to contribute.

Hugs & Prayers,

Tanya Belasky ISHF, Inc.

I have the knick knacks #4900. I never got an address to send them to who bought them. :saludando:

This is great news :bgrin
default_smile.png
:aktion033: :aktion033: !!!! Thanks to everyone who dontated and bid. I have already sent the Stallion Book out to the winning bidder and have been in contact with the winning bidders of my two stallions service donations.

It is just great to see how much we can accomplish when one of our FOURM FAMILY is in need.

Thanks again to everyone, from those who sent hugs and prayers to those who were able to go see Marty. I know that Marty and her family know how much we love and care for them and they will be back here soon.

Davie

Youbetcha! Everyone deserves a standing ovation, we are one heck of a force to be reckoned with!

Holy Cow! I am still having trouble reading threads about Marty and her family-- I end up sobbing. But this was better to read and my tears were happy tears. I bought three gift certificates and wished I could have done more.

If I am having this much trouble dealing with this loss, I can't imagine what the Garrison family is going through.

Thanks to the organizers, all the donors and the buyers too!

CONGRADULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a Family :488: God Bless Everyone :488:

That is just outstanding! Just shows what the forum can do when we put our heads together. Don't forget that many people sent private donations straight to Marty. I know Marty will be able to do something really special in Michael's memory.

:saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it too late to add other things to the auction? I have an idea.

I have not been active on here for a long time, and I just found out what happened today. There just aren't words. Marty was very supportive of me in some tough times here on the farm, as I know she has been of so many others here on the forum. I hope there is some comfort for her in knowing that so many of us are thinking of her and her family and grieving with them. I am having a hard time following all the related threads, but if someone could guide me to the one that gives information on how to donate, I would be *so* grateful. It is comforting, in such hard times, to see how much love quietly surrounds us.

Latest posts

Back