Wonderful Home for Two Special Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunPainted

Reaction score
NikkiTJ.jpg

Is this a happy picture or what?

Last weekend, a horse-lovin family purchased a mare we brought home to sell for a woman experiencing some overwhelming personal issues and unable to care for her minis. Qtr Raes has one from the herd that was near starvation.

Let me say it was an absolute joy to meet the Andraschko family, especially their animal-lovin/gifted, energetic little girls, Alex and Kiley. They immediately fell in love with April (renamed Tekka which is the chocolate dapple on the right in the photo). They also fell in love with our herd sire, TJ (Dusty Lane Vegas Wild Card) and purchased him two days later......pictured on far left!

The most special part of the story is that I've made a new friend and equine mentor in Nikki. She's a sponge for knowledge of all things equine and I can listen to her talk about horses for hours. We're going to find someone to teach us how to train our minis to drive a cart......or is it us who will be doing the driving? Only time will tell!
wink.gif

Cindy,

What a beautiful picture!! The horses are lovely and the children are just adorable.

I am so happy that (April) Tekka has found such of a wonderful, loving home!!

She looks like she is just blossoming under the love and tender care of those little girls!

Cindy, you have her groomed to perfection. What a difference from the frightened, sad, terrribly neglected little mare that she was when we picked her up from her deplorable conditions!

Hugs to you, Cindy!! You have been a godsend for these lovely little horses!!!

Adorable. Great to find loving homes and hats off to you and Qtr Raes for taking in those Mini's. I saw Donna's mare
smile.gif
and she is so pretty too.

Latest posts

Back