Wonderful Forum Member!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Gaits Farm

Reaction score
A little while ago....I posted on here about a weanling filly that I have this year that was a little weak and just not coming along quite as well as the others. I was inquiring on a product that I had heard of called Rejuvinaide.....I was sent a PM from Tiffany (RockRiverTiff) that she had a brand new bottle of it and had no use for it. I told her how much I would love to try it and offered to at the very least pay shipping...she asked for nothing and in just a few days...it came in the mail. Thank you so much Tiffany for your kindness....you have no idea how much that has touched me....you are a dear, sweet and most thoughtful person...and I am happy to report that the filly is doing much better. Now Tiff....you know that I told you I am terrible with the PM's....but could you please e-mail me? Again....thank you so much for your kindness.
smile.gif

Oh gosh Sherri, you just made my week.
default_blush.png
I think it's pretty obvious who's the sweet and thoughtful forum member. I hope you don't mind me saying that I really hope you don't disperse entirely - this industry needs more honest, kind-hearted horsewomen like you.
default_wub.png

What a nice thing to do! It is wonderful to hear nice things about the people on here. Or anywhere for that matter!

I do believe we all do stick together when things go wrong just like a true family should do.

Thanks Tiffany (RockRiverTiff) for being such a good person in time of need.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

What a great story! I've met Sherri and she's a wonderful person. I've only met Tiff through emails, etc., but I knew someone who bought a horse from her and she was EXTREMELY good to them, eveything she did about the whole transaction was for her clients. She was honest, stood by her word and fair. You can't ask for more than that when buying a horse or making a new friend! Tiff's one of the good ones.
yes.gif

Sherri, so glad to hear your filly is doing better.
smile.gif

Ditto to everyone that said that this is what the forum is about! I'm so flattered that Sherri posted this, but even moreso I'm glad to know that I'm doing my little bit to give back. I've received so much good advice and support from the forum family over the years. Thanks to a forum member's advice about psyllium we haven't had a sand colic in years. Another forum member correctly suggested that we might be dealing with leptospirosis (something our vet hadn't considered because it's more common with cattle) when we were having reproduction issues a few years ago. Thanks to several good senior regimen recommendations Streaker is shiny, perky and going strong at 22. And there aren't words for how grateful I was and am for the support I got when we lost Al. There are MANY wonderful forum members here!
default_aktion033.gif

Yes, Sherri I totally agree with Tiff. I hope to heaven you don't disperse entirely. I think this mini business needs more honest people like you!!! Plus I have to give you 6 golden stars for sending me 2 wonderful horses that you said were this that and the other thing and when they came they were just what you said. Not to mention the papers were all in order.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back