Wonderful Christmas Present from my Wonderful Husband!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picasso

Reaction score
My husband kept asking me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him the only thing I wanted was CLRs Rock Solid. So guess who's coming to Kentucky Tuesday. He is a ASPC/AMHR 4 year old gelding. He will be going to John Rimmer to finish his driving training that was started by Drew McDannald in Missouri. Thank you to Mike Workman of CandyLand Ranch for letting us bring this boy home to Kentucky.

scan0018-2.jpg

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Those horses are for sure some of the best moving / driving horses i've ever seen, Congrats
default_smile.png

Lucky You!

I wish my husband would surprise me, I shouldn't compain though, he has me save up the gift credits for a big splurge every so often.

Congratulations!! He looks great, and what a wonderful husband!!

Congratulations Donna! I expect this fella may well put you in center ring AGAIN this year at Nationals!!! And, WOW what a pair he would make with Cruisin'! You are one lucky lady!!!
default_biggrin.png
Billy spoils you rotten.

Congratulations Donna.....you must be very excited with your Christmas present, that is a great gift.

We are looking forward in seeing you at the shows next year and at Nationals with John Rimmer, he is a great guy.
default_smile.png

Wow, another nice driving horse! You are one lucky Girl! What a nice and thoughtful husband you have! Maybe he should drive one of those powerhouse driving horses too!!! We look forward to see you at the shows!

Laura-He might get to drive this one if he is good. He has taken every driving horse I've bought so when I got Cruisin I told him he was off limits, he was MY horse. He thinks he's going to beat me and Cruisin!! I guess we'll see this summer. Can't wait to get him to John and see what he can do with this one.

Latest posts

Back