Wizard clipped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelia

Reaction score
Here is a picture Of CCMF Color Wizard clipped. We are pretty new at clipping, but just had to see what was under that winter fur.

663281-r1-21-4_0222.jpg

Shelia B.

Here are a couple more pics, and i also included Picasso (appy) and Journey man.

P10100222.jpg

p10100062.jpg

P10100483.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look fabulous!! I have a snowcap/fewspot colt with similar markings as your Wizard, could be twins cept my guy doesn't have a star, Ginny and I actually were talking about my colt, Wizard and George and what their pattern would be called, whether they're fewspots, snowcaps or both
default_smile.png
By boy is sired by and out of few spots, but he has more color to him than what some people consider a "true" few spot

Here's a pic of our boy:

100_1865.jpg

colt2.jpg

Hope I can get him body clipped this weekend since it's supposed to be warm
default_smile.png

They do look alike! I think they would be called nearfewspots, but I will call him a fewspot beacause he will look that way soon. Besides, They call near leopards, "leopards".

Your guy is beautiful! I just love there color! I think it looks better in person than in photographs. I am hoping I won't have to stall and blanket them at night much longer.

Shelia B.

Thanks!! This little guy is in the barn but I haven't been blanketing him since he's still got the winter woolies on his body.. He's shedding like crazy, so think I may go ahead and body clip him, do have a blanket for him if it turns cold again, but it's supposed to get up in the 60-70's
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back