Wizard clipped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

shelia

Reaction score
Here is a picture Of CCMF Color Wizard clipped. We are pretty new at clipping, but just had to see what was under that winter fur.

Shelia B.

shelia

Reaction score
Here are a couple more pics, and i also included Picasso (appy) and Journey man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Look fabulous!! I have a snowcap/fewspot colt with similar markings as your Wizard, could be twins cept my guy doesn't have a star, Ginny and I actually were talking about my colt, Wizard and George and what their pattern would be called, whether they're fewspots, snowcaps or both
By boy is sired by and out of few spots, but he has more color to him than what some people consider a "true" few spot

Here's a pic of our boy:

Hope I can get him body clipped this weekend since it's supposed to be warm

shelia

Reaction score
They do look alike! I think they would be called nearfewspots, but I will call him a fewspot beacause he will look that way soon. Besides, They call near leopards, "leopards".

Your guy is beautiful! I just love there color! I think it looks better in person than in photographs. I am hoping I won't have to stall and blanket them at night much longer.

Shelia B.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Thanks!! This little guy is in the barn but I haven't been blanketing him since he's still got the winter woolies on his body.. He's shedding like crazy, so think I may go ahead and body clip him, do have a blanket for him if it turns cold again, but it's supposed to get up in the 60-70's

Latest posts