Without further ado

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Well as most as you may remember I was looking for a non grey stallion, and then finally found him. Well I can officially say that stallion is mine. I scanned a copy of the bank draft to Mclennan Miniatures even though they do not officially have it yet. Was just sent today. So without further ado, here is Onekas Devil After Dark. He is a 32" A/R DNA'd stallion, 5 years old and coming to live with me the end of October. Mary Mykytyn will be shipping him down for me. Can't wait. Here is a photo.

dark.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is absolutly beautiful, congrats

Lisa

Thanks,

I am really excited. He is exactly what I have been looking for, amazing conformation, is a proven stallion and is gorgeous to boot. I really cannot wait to see him in person. He is coming all the way from Manitoba.
default_wub.png

Congrats handsome guy with great breeding:)

Hope you have lots of stunning foals out of him
default_smile.png

Thanks, I cannot wait to breed him to some mares in 2009, thinking even now which ones. I may even show him at some AMHR shows in Ontario next year as I am planning to take a few to show. My goal is to show one horse at AMHR nationals in 2009 but it all depends on $$$. I sure hope the month of October goes by really fast. LOL I know which stall he will have in the barn already as my half QH filly may be sold and if not will be going to my brothers farm before he arrives for the winter where my arabians are boarded so he can have her stall.
default_smile.png

I don't know how I will manage to keep busy this month, right now my shipper is in Texas. She sure travels. I just can't wait. He is paid for, shipping money is in the bank and all is set, now just have to be patient and wait. This is my birthday gift to myself. My birthday is Saturday.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Hey maybe you guys/gals can help me pick which mares to breed to him in 2009. Mares are on my website in miniature section. I think Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy will be one of his mares for sure. Not sure about the others though.

Was wondering who had bought him!!! Congrats hes a nice stallion!

Thanks, yep I bought him, as soon as I saw his photo I knew he was the one. Gail has been great to deal with. I really cannot wait to get him home. The wait is going to drive me bonkers.
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png

Back