With very limited showing....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Number one and number two in AMHA Regional Honnor Roll.
default_aktion033.gif

Both are by my stallion: Marystown Windchaser

Riverdance's Wind Crystal (She was number one.)

Crystal.jpg

Riverdances Spirit Of The Wind (He was number two)

DSC_0163.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your beautiful horse's wins!
default_aktion033.gif

Can you tell me where the Regional Honor Roll placings are listed? I couldn't find it on the AMHA site.

Charlotte

Congratulations!! I've not heard of the Regional Honor Roll. I'd like to know more about this!

That's wonderful. Congratulations.

Congratulations! You deserve it. They are all beautiful and your show string just keeps getting better.

Barb

If you go on to the AMHA web site and go under amateur then regional results. They are listed there. They are amateur level one and level 2. I am in level 2.

Financially I could not go to more than two shows last year before the World Show, so these results were from the two shows. Not bad for the kids. Hopefully I will be able to go to more shows this year.

Congrats! Beautiful horses. And thanks for the tip. I didn't know this honor roll existed. Just checked it and found I made the list with

my gelding - tied for 6th in region 1 after only attending one AMHA show : ) You learn something new every day !

Congratulations, Sue, on your well-desrved wins! The kids look great!

Too Cool Sue! Congrats to you and your lovely horses! and thank you for telling us about this, I wasn't aware either
default_doh.gif
I tied for 2nd in Regional High point LOL! Too cool!
default_new_multi.gif

Joy

I'm curous,I assume only 1st place is recognized with a Trophy or document? Or is it like Honor Roll- top Ten?

I'm curous,I assume only 1st place is recognized with a Trophy or document? Or is it like Honor Roll- top Ten?

They used to give out jackets, but I was number one last year and did not get anything. So, i guess I am not expecting anything this year either.

Latest posts

Back